It's September lovelies! If you haven't started shopping for your fall wardrobe, it's time to get a move on. Even if your fall clothing budget is on the small end, if you invest in a few key pieces, you can revamp your existing fall wardrobe and pull together some fabulous new fall looks!
1. Denim Shirt: It continues to be around season after season and there's a reason...It's incredible versatile. Sure, you may be over the denim shirt and tutu pairing, but you can darn well rock one with leather leggings for an edgy fall look! Or how about with some distressed skinnies? I plan on trying that look on for size STAT! And speaking of distressed skinnies...Guess what my next top pick is? Haha!
2. Distressed Skinny Jeans: Try a black pair on for size. Your cozy, oversized knit sweaters will seem so much more interesting when styled with fiercely distressed skinnies! Just sayin'.
3. Animal Prints: They will forever be on my fall must haves list. I just can't quit animal prints. And I'm loving them again for this season. You could kill two fall trends with one stone and pick up a pair of animal print pointy toe flats!
4. Statement Bag: Invest in a statement bag in a rich hue that will turn heads whenever you carry it. Wine, orchid and and teal are all on my radar for fall!
5. Booties: If you only pick one thing from this post, I urge you to get yourself a pair of booties. They can be worn with everything from jeans to dresses and are comfortable to boot. Pun intended. Haha! Us busy mamas can't be running after our wee ones in uncomfortable shoes, now can we?
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given samples for review. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.