Did you know that National Sunglasses Day is on June 27? There are so many sunglasses to choose from but we narrowed down a few of our favorites - showcasing classic and modern styles to keep you stylish and protected all summer long.
1. Smith Optics: During a recent press event we had the chance to preview some amazing shades from Smith Optics. This includes some great winter gear (goggles and helmets) for kids as well as sunglasses. Some of our favorites are the Lowdown Slim Lowdown Slim, MT. Shasta and the cool Cornice lenses.
2. We are big fans of Knockaround and they recently launched the Limited Edition Old Glory Fort Knocks Sunglasses!These patriotic sunglasses feature matte red frames, silver hardware, and polarized Moonshine lenses. Each pair comes with an American flag temporary tattoo, a custom Knockaround sticker, and a hand-numbered edition card. A standard soft blue case is also included with the set, to make sure your precious new shades are kept safe. So whether you're in Rio, or watching the team from home, or BBQing in your back yard, everyone will know where your loyalty lies. 1,000 pairs were made so act fast! They are available now at Knockaround.com for $30.00.
3. T.J.Maxx and Marshalls, two stores that offer brand names for less, are ready to celebrate everyone’s favorite accessory. Whether it’s a classic look a la Jackie O and Holly Golightly, the Risky Business wayfarer, Marilyn’s cat eyes, oversized shades like the Olsens, Penny Lane’s rose-colored glasses or Elton’s bold baby blues, pick a go-to style (or two!) and stock up for summer. Get inspired by famous moments in pop culture history below and step up your shade game with chic designer options, all at amazing prices, from T.J.Maxx and Marshalls.
4. Horizon Sunglasses offer a fun selection of classic sunglasses as well as sunglasses that you can design yourself. We love the Tortoise Shell / Amber POLARIZED Saratogas, Glossy Pink / Smoke POLARIZED Saratogas and the fun Seminole Gold & Garnet / Gold Limited Edition.
5. Panama Jack: A classic brand we love is Panama Jack where you can find everything from beachwear to indoor and outdoor furniture as well as their popular line of beach cruisers. They also offer a fun line of sunglasses with some of our favorites being the PJ Ladies Retro Shades and the Ladies Polarized Compass Point Sunglasses.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Momtrends and allow us to keep reporting on trends.