Time to spot some cool shoe trends. This just in: Cowboy boots go with everything. To jump on this trend, I shopped at Rack Room Shoes to find a pair that would work with my summer dresses NOW and my denim LATER.
For just $64.99, I found a boot that will be perfect with what I already own. This dress is 5 years old! The boots update it nicely. I paired my boots with a flowing dress and some updated jewelry. TIP: Boots are a great way to transition into fall. Here are three more top trends that we spotted while shopping Rack Room Shoes.
Back to School Footwear Styles
- The cowboy boot trend is slated to stay strong in the coming months, but with an added bit of flair. Multi-toned materials and standout stitching are two new trends on this seasonal favorite. I'm wearing the Cimmaron by Coconuts boots from Rack Room Shoes.
- Show off your western charm with a pair of skinnies & lightweight sweater, or go full-on urban cowgirl with a flowing dress, trendy jacket & statement jewelry pieces. That's my top trend!
Trend: Combat boots
- The rugged chic, combat style is displayed perfectly in Rack Room Shoes’ Harper by X-Appeal. This trend appeals to girls who are trying to forge a path that's not too girly. The juxtaposition of masculine boots with a flirty top makes a statement. Style combat boots with a flirty romper or light dress, topped with a denim jacket and fun accessories.
- This mountaineer look is trending to peak this season with casual, even dressy, attire.
Trend: Canvas + Patterned Canvas
How to Get Your Child Involved in Ski Racing
Do you ever watch the Winter Olympics with your family? We sure do at this house. Seeing the ski racers fly down the mountains was a big part of what attracted our girls to ski racing, but the biggest draw was friendship and time spent in the snow. If you are wondering how to get ...read more
Compassion, Fear, and Facing the Reality of Gun Violence
This post was originally published in October of 2017, after a gunman opened fire at a concert in Las Vegas, killing 58 people. Five years later, it still applies. In this, the latest heartbreaking, soul-crushing human massacre, 14 were murdered at a elementary school in ...read more
DIY Flower Arrangement Mugs for Graduation
This is an usual graduation season. With COVID in our midst, we are isolating ourselves from the ones we love. I came up with a creative way to celebrate the graduates in my life with these DIY flower arrangement mugs using Fabulous Florals. Related: Easy DIY floral design tips ...read more
- Classic. Taylor Swift loves these (she wears them on tour) your little rock star will feel the same when she wears her spanking new Keds Champion originals. The canvas charm makes it a staple for your casual, back to school wardrobe.
- Want to go a little fancier? Fandangled Keds are perfect to pair with a cute dress or flowing skirt. Work in some denim with this trend--try a chambray shirt. For classic Keds, keep your look simple with a patterned skirt or capris and loose denim jacket.
As you can see, even grown ups can appreciate a new pair of kicks. You'll spot me in NYC soon in my Rack Room boots. These are going to go with everything this fall.
Rack Room Shoes is proud to partner with Shoes That Fit, a national non-profit organization that provides shoes to disadvantaged children, to help them focus on their studies. Rack Room Shoes will donate 100% of the proceeds to local Shoes That Fit programs. Last year, Rack Room Shoes raised more than half a million dollars through the campaign. The funds raised will be distributed to school liaisons that identify children who need new footwear in your community. Customers will also receive a fun colorable tote bag in exchange for your donation.
You can also participate and contribute to this campaign. Check out these tips on how to start today!
- Go to your local RackRoomShoes store for your family’s Back to School shoe needs.
- Donate $5 or more in-store to the Shoes That Fit campaign to benefit disadvantaged children in your local community. Or, donate on the RackRoomShoes website.
- In exchange for your donation, you will receive a special colorable Shoes That Fit tote bag.
- Color your tote bag with your children for a fun family activity and support your local community at the same time.
Discover more trends at http://www.rackroomshoes.com/
This is a sponsored post.