With the kids heading back to school soon, we are prepared to send them back in style after scoring some major trends from the online and in-store retailer, OshKosh B'gosh. As a renowned brand since 1895, Oshkosh B’gosh is known for their incredible quality, durable materials, and styles that been has been dressing families for generations.
Featuring a fantastic range of clothing for boys and girls in sizes 0 – 12, you can dress your kid from head-to-toe in everything from casual to dressy looks - all in one location! With over 190 stores (as well as online at oshkosh.com), we were amazed by their incredible value, trendy and fun pieces as well deals, including a HUGE 40% off sale on all items in stores right now!
During a recent back-to-school session with the brand, I learned more about the focal back-to-school trends for 2014. This included a focus on colors, hand-drawn graphics, timeless and trend-relevant styles including denim, activewear, woven shirts, and camo.
While looking on their detailed website, I loved checking out the denim where I discovered super cute overalls, jackets, shirts, and dresses. My favorite was the Chambray Shirt Dress that my older daughter loves. Donned with white hearts and a cute gold belt, this is fun for the cooler weather that is sure to be her go-to dress this fall. I also loved the sweet Sweater and Skirt dress with its grey sweater and fun French bulldog pattern.
For girls, I also loved their leggings where I stocked up for my three-year-old with a few finds from their cute collection like the Dalmatian Print Leggings and the TLC Heart Leggings - both of which were only $9 each! They also have a ton of graphic shirts for fall with some of our favorites being the Originals Graphic Tee and the sweet Owl Graphic Tee (pictured above).
They also have a ton of fun offerings for boys including their Essential Woven Shirts where you will discover a lot of color as well as versitile patterns like plaids and stripes. Another trend is camo that can be found in the Camouflage Field Cargos and the Camo Polo.
Additionally, they shared their 10 Must-Haves from OshKosh B’gosh this Back-to-School Season. Check out these trends below for easy and fun back-to-school shopping!
- Denim Heritage of the OshKosh brand Overalls up to size 12 For girls, denim skirts, shirts and jackets For boys, new skinny jeans or classic fit denim pants Fashion-forward and age appropriate
- Girls TLC - Tunics & Leggings Collection Easy outfitting, mix and match, print and pattern Soft and comfortable, 100% cotton Age appropriate dressing for girls up to age 12 Three colors of sparkly leggings this season
Keep Your Hands and Feet Warm with Canada's Most Loved Handwarmers
For all the folks out there with cold hands and toes, I have a solution that is both effective and sustainable! And, of course, it comes from a mom. Aurora heat is a small brand out of the Northwest Territories of Canada. Using sustainably resourced beaver pelts, they have ...read more
12 Tips for Cutting Down Your Own Christmas Tree
I grew up with a fake Christmas tree. We'd lug it up from the basement--branch by dilapidated branch--every year after Thanksgiving. It wasn't until my husband and I moved into our own house in the 'burbs that we decided to get ourselves a real, live tree. Related: How to make ...read more
Guide to Buying a Christmas Tree
After turkey, it's time to decorate the tree. Although we love adding the pretty lights and gorgeous ornaments, there are numerous things to take into consideration such as how to take care of your tree and understanding where it was sourced. Momtrends recently learned some ...read more
- Uniform New in the market All uniform items are on sale - 40% off right now! Special doorbuster for polos and shorts at $7 and $9 Built fashion collections around the uniforms to show fun, fashion flair while kids are still in school uniforms
- OKO (OshKosh Original) Tees Designed by designers in the New York office – colorful, comfortable and collectible tees in new graphics, prints and patterns Can pair them with denim or fashion Has become a collectible item over the years For girls, hearts and stripes graphics Boys – dinosaur and monster truck graphics Doorbuster - $5-6 for these tees
- Girls Active Just this year, expanded the line to offer skirts and tees Inspirational messaging, pops of neon, glitter and a fun attitude Hearts and stars as graphics
- Boys Triple Jumper Pant Elastic waist with functional drawstring, ankle zipper and lined with jersey Same great comfort and durability with a new level of style Lined with jersey – comfortable Basic colors like navy, or pops of color with red, orange or even camo Great stock-up item
- Shoes Expanded line this year All shoes pair with the different clothing collections so your kids’ outfits can be head-to-toe Examples: Sneakers and high tops with sparkles speak to the girls active line; ballet flats speak to the uniform line; shoes with camo speak to the camo line Included in the 40% off sale going on right now
- Boys Fleece Pant Staple in boys’ wardrobe Pair with denim or other unexpected items
- Outerwear Necessary to keep warm with going back to school, but also fashionable to layer! Layers for boys is a fashion trend this year Wide variety of colors
- Essential Wovens Button-down comfortable shirts for both boys and girls For boys, it’s a “Borrowed from Dad” look Shirt shop for boys to shop in stores, easy way for moms to find shirts for boys Great way to dress up or dress down outfits for both girls and boys
This back-to-school season, OshKosh is also kicking off the B’gosh Jeanius Campaign! Simply donate a new pair of jeans or make a cash donation (all cash donations will be matched, up to $50k) where OshKosh will match all denim donations with another item of clothing. Running now through September 17, this includes a partnership with KIDS and Donorschoose.org to help local kids, teachers and schools thrive.
They are also offering an incredible deal where you can score 25% off a purchase of $40 or more. Check out the coupon below to stock up and save!
Happy back-to-school shopping!
This is a sponsored post.