We have a lot of exciting back-to-school coverage in the works for this month and we are excited to kick it of with our trend coverage. Featuring new and innovative products for the kids (as well as some of our favorites), here is what we are excited about for this school year.
1. Save Money on Clothes with Schoola: Shopping consignment is a huge way to save money during the back-to-school season and we love how Schoola Stitch, a national platform where parents can save 90% off retail on brand name kids clothes. A huge bonus is that parents get fabulous deals plus the added bonus of helping schools in need with 40% of the purchase going right back to participating schools. The platform launches in a few days, and you can sign up here.
2. Pics n Props School Days Activity Kit: Soak in all the memories of back-to-school with your kids with the fun and interactive Pics n Props School Days Activity Kit from Hallmark. This all-in-one memory kit gives parents the tools to document and remember this yearly milestone in a fun, crafty and easy way. This includes a kit with a frame and pre-designed signs (preschool through 12th grade) so kids can hold on their first day of school. Kids can also use the chalk to add special touches to their signs as well as use the journaling cards to document their friends and teachers and use the My First Day! photo album to hold the year's worth of memories. Available for $29.95 at Hallmark Gold Crown stores and on Hallmark.com.
3. Thermos lunchboxes: We love the high-quality products from Thermos and kids will love back-to-school metal lunch boxes featuring some of their favorite characters in bright glossy graphics such as Superman, Skylander and Star Wars. The boxes are also 100% PVC free and includes a hinged lid, plastic handle and a metal latch.
4. SuperME backpacks: We covered our favorite backpacks for back-to-school and we also love the new line of backpacks called the Hoodie from SuperME backpacks. Similar to the cape backpack, each bags hoodie is easy to access from a secret pocket on top, allowing kids to easily sport the accessory. The backpacks and hoods are waterproof and come in a range of colors and styles, including zebra and camouflage. They also have their famous cape backpacks and messenger bags that make for a great lunch bags.
5. Silly Notes for Kids: The traditional note in your kids' lunchbox just an upgrade thanks to the silly and fun notes from Lunchbox Buddies. These cute notes contains a month's worth of lunch notes, complete with silly messages like "All Brain All Gain" and "Hope Your Day is Out of this World" and original cartoon developed by professional designer and father Jim Adorney.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given some samples.