I've been shopping at Stride Rite since my six-year-old was a baby. Both of my kids got their first pairs of shoes there and it's always been our go-to shop for back to school shoe shopping! High quality, well fitted shoes are super important to me and Stride Rite is top notch in both areas! Plus, they have super stylish selections which also appeals to this fashion lovin' mama...
Whether it’s great style for the first day of school or comfort in a traditional school uniform shoe, Stride Rite stores and StrideRite.com have everything moms and kids need for this back-to-school season. A new pair of shoes helps support kids staying healthy and active, while remaining comfortable, as they start school this year. And Stride Rite has the top styles and high quality sneakers, fashion flats and boots to help your kids rule the school in style this year. With over 400 different styles in the must have back to school trends, Stride Rite has your kids covered. Plus, we will help you make sure you find your size and get the right fit.
The Best Japanese Beauty Products
I am sure most of you have heard about K-Beauty at this point. A K-Beauty skincare regimen involves numerous steps from cleansing, to toning and various levels of moisturizing. It is involved but yields serious results. With that being said, maybe you can’t commit to a routine ...read more
Stylish Beach Accessories for a Day in the Sun, Sand, and Surf
I've been coveting this Eugenia Kim sun hat that's been all over Instagram for the past two months. With a wide-brim and the words "Do Not Disturb" embroidered on the front, it's the ideal accessory for a quiet day of reading on the beach. Built-in shade, some peaceful privacy, ...read more
How to Get Your Child Involved in Ski Racing
Do you ever watch the Winter Olympics with your family? We sure do at this house. Seeing the ski racers fly down the mountains was a big part of what attracted our girls to ski racing, but the biggest draw was friendship and time spent in the snow. If you are wondering how to get ...read more
Stride Rite shoes are made just for kids; how they play, walk and run. They feature breathable materials like leather; many with anti-stink linings and soles are sturdy, lightweight and flexible for comfort giving mom piece of mind of a great looking shoe with even better value.
Here are some tips that will help you on your back to school shoe shopping trip:
- Download the all-new Stride Rite Fit App!
- Shoe shopping should always be done later in the afternoon or evening, since feet swell over the course of the day.
- With the rate children outgrow shoes, it's probably tempting to buy shoes that are too big, but shoes that are too big can cause a child to trip and develop foot problems.
- It’s recommended to switch between at least two pairs of shoes to avoid wear and tear and maintain support – they will last longer.
- As adults, we often say we're "breaking in" a pair of shoes – this is not smart for anyone, especially for kids. Shoes need to be immediately comfortable - don't allow for a breaking in period or expect shoes to get more comfortable over time - they need to fit and feel good now.
- Hand me downs might save money but they are not good for your kids feet. Old shoes lose support from wear and tear and sharing shoes can spread foot and nail fungus. It’s best to start off each season with a new pair of comfortable shoes in their new and right size.
- Buy One, Get One 40% off at Stride Rite through September 2nd. Visit striderite.com to learn more.