Whether you have an older kid or a kid that just starting out, they are going to need shoes. From uniform styles to chic high tops, here are a few of our favorite shoe trends for kids.
1. We love how kids can show off their style with theEnzo GirlsFrancine (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid).Featuring a metallic or white fabric upper in a classic silhouette, these shoes have an easy lace-up closure for quick and easy on and off and a breathable textile lining and a cushioned textile insole. They also have a flexible rubber outsole so kids can feel comfortable throughout the day.
2. Running around is pretty much a given with kids, and one of our favorite kids' sneaker lines is the etnies collection. Featuring fun and popular styles from high tops to low tops to include the RVM, Decade, Uptown and the Fader, we love how comfortable these sneakers are while also offering a unique style. Some of our favorites from the line include the RVM Strap Toddler in a variety of colors and the fun RVM Vulc Disney shoe. Also, they have fun charitable tie-in through etnies Buy a Shoe, Plant a Tree reforestation program featuring one of the top selling styles, the Jameson Eco 2 as well as the RVM Vulc.
3. For some high fashion fun for the kids, we love the collection of flat shoes from Venettini. Featuring fun colors and high quality shoes, we adore the fun patent leather styles for kids with some of our favorites being the Randy and the Violet for girls and the Mark for boys.
4. We are big fans of the brand KEEN for their men's and women's line and they also have high quality shoes for kids that offer them a mix of fashion, comfort, and functionality. For back-to-school we love the Harvest MJ shoe, Maderas MJ, and the super cute Luna Boot for the trendy little lady. For boys, we love the Sorrento and the cool Alameda high tops.
5. For kids wearing uniforms, we love the shoes from French Toast where you can find basics like the Classic Mary Jane (Bianca) and Self-Close Strap Oxford Shoe. We also love The Children's Place where you can find their classtime slip-on shoe for uniforms.
Momtrends was not paid for this post. We were given some samples.