With modern technology, it can be overwhelming by how much our kids use it and even more confusing on how to monitor what services and apps they are connected to. Luckily, there are many mobile apps that can offer peace of mind so your kids can enjoy technology while you keep a close eye on them.
- Life360:An accurate and powerful family locater app, Life360 eliminates the need for worrying about the whereabouts of your family. This app keeps millions of families and close friends connected, no matter what chaos life throws your way. With Life360, you can see where your family and friends are on a private map, stay in touch with group and one-on-one messaging, and get help in an emergency.
- KIDO’Z: A popular app designed to provide a fun and safe environment for kids, KIDO’Z transforms phones, tablets and computers into kid-friendly devices. The best part? Kids playing on the KIDO’Z app can’t accidentally or purposely wind up where they shouldn’t be on a device. KIDO’Z brings several layers of unique security, including a child-lock system, ads blocker, and apps filter to ensure that kids can only download suitable applications.
- ICE: In Case of Emergency: This life-saving app allows parents to store important health data (allergies, emergency contacts, prescriptions, list of health conditions, etc.) for first responders and health staff to use in case of a medical emergency. The app can even be accessed when the phone is locked with a password code.
- Baby Monitor & Alarm: Loaded with unique features, this easy-to-use app not only alerts parents when there is a noise in a baby’s room, but helps parents calm their child no matter where they are through a mobile device. Loved by parents, Baby Monitor & Alarm has received great reviews from newspapers and online technology websites.
- Keepy: With Keepy, parents can upload, save and share their kids’ works of art. Similar to a scrapbook, Keepy’s private digital timeline allows parents to capture artwork, school work, photos and any precious mementos. Keepy eliminates clutter and allows parents to access their “Keepys” via the web, email or smartphone.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.