To kick off the new year, Amazon recently announcedtheir Baby Nursery Event running now through January 31. Customers can shop the event for furniture, bedding, décor and more to outfit a new nursery or update their current one. Customers who place an order of $250 or more in qualifying Nursery items will receive a $50 promotional credit to use towards thousands of products in the Amazon Baby Store!
Here is just a sampling of the products you can shop for during the Baby Nursery Event:
- babyletto Modo 3-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail, $329
- Graco Lauren Classic Crib, $149.98
- Storkcraft Bowback Glider and Ottoman Set, $129.99
- Disney 4 Piece Toddler Bedding Set, Taking the Race, $23.99
- Skip Hop 4 Piece Toddler Bedding Set, $59.99
- Bedtime Originals Lil Friends 4 Piece Bumper, $24.89
- Skip Hop Zoo Hamper, Owl, $19.99
- HALO Sleepsack 100% Cotton Wearable Blanket, $19.99
- Summer Infant SwaddleMe 2-Pack, $14.71
The Amazon Baby Store offers expecting and new parents everything they need for their baby in one convenient location. Parents can also create a universal baby registry where they can add anything from any website plus, they will receive an automatic 10 percent completion discount (or 15 percent as an Amazon Mom member) and free 90 day returns. The Amazon Baby store also contains great resources and guides for parents.
Additionally, parents can take advantage of Amazon Mom -- a membership program aimed at helping parents and caretakers in the prenatal through toddler years use Amazon to find and save on all the products their family needs. Amazon Mom is free with Amazon Prime membership or available for a free three-month trial. Members receive exclusive Subscribe & Save discounts, special promotions and FREE two-day shipping on millions of items with Amazon Prime. Exclusive Subscribe & Save discounts include 20 percent off diapers and wipes and 20 percent off other family essential subscriptions when five or more Subscribe & Save items arrive on your month delivery day. To sign up for Amazon Mom today, please visit: Amazon.com/mom.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.