Busy parents often say that they don't always know how to begin a new tradition. At the top of our wish list: helping families start new family traditions with Elf on the Shelf, Note from Santa, Hanukkah celebrations and personalized everything!
1. Pewter Santa's Key - No chimney? Not a problem! Santa asked us to pass along this beautiful pewter key for you to hang on your doorknob.
2. Personalized Santa Hats - Top things off with personalized Santa hats for everyone. Your photos will be priceless!
3. Cookies for Santa - the beloved tradition of leaving cookies for Santa requires a special plate. We found a goody that happens to be in you-know-who's favorite colors.
4. Rudolphs Gingerbread House - Kids can help make Rudolph's little gingerbread house! (be sure to leave it out for him to see on Christmas Eve...he'll enjoy that.)
5. New PJs for Christmas Morning - We offer lots of whimsical ones to choose from -- and our resident elves are happy to personalize them just the way you'd like.
BONUS: Don't forget about good 'ole Elf On the Shelf! It's a game of hide and seek. The book explains that his job is to watch over your family and report back to Santa each night about who's been naughty or nice that day. He returns each morning, usually in a different location. Children love to discover where!
Rest assured: Chasing Fireflies has it all for ballerinas, superheroes, horse lovers, and more.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.