Busy parents often say that they don't always know how to begin a new tradition. At the top of our wish list: helping families start new family traditions with Elf on the Shelf, Note from Santa, Hanukkah celebrations and personalized everything!
1. Pewter Santa's Key - No chimney? Not a problem! Santa asked us to pass along this beautiful pewter key for you to hang on your doorknob.
2. Personalized Santa Hats - Top things off with personalized Santa hats for everyone. Your photos will be priceless!
3. Cookies for Santa - the beloved tradition of leaving cookies for Santa requires a special plate. We found a goody that happens to be in you-know-who's favorite colors.
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Here's What No One Tells You About Olive Oil
produce is at its absolute PEAK right now. It's the time to prepare fresh veggies and fruit with ease and simplicity. When it comes to cooking, the farmer's market is my muse. As I prepare some of my summer harvest favorites, I'm sharing a little secret, what you put ON the ...read more
4. Rudolph’s Gingerbread House - Kids can help make Rudolph's little gingerbread house! (be sure to leave it out for him to see on Christmas Eve...he'll enjoy that.)
5. New PJs for Christmas Morning - We offer lots of whimsical ones to choose from -- and our resident elves are happy to personalize them just the way you'd like.
BONUS: Don't forget about good 'ole Elf On the Shelf! It's a game of hide and seek. The book explains that his job is to watch over your family and report back to Santa each night about who's been naughty or nice that day. He returns each morning, usually in a different location. Children love to discover where!
Rest assured: Chasing Fireflies has it all for ballerinas, superheroes, horse lovers, and more.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.