When it comes to diaper bags, practicality is a must. The good news is that you no longer need to compromise on style when choosing one! All of these fresh, innovative bags offer great storage, easy portability via shoulder or stroller, and a modern, fun look. You'll be living with your bag, so make sure you go for something that you’ll really love—even if that means throwing in just a few extra bucks! Your diaper is a true staple and a core part of your Mom look!
Check out these stylish diaper bags that are sure to be a hit in 2014:
1. When searching for the trendiest diaper bags on the market, it’s no surprise that the Petunia Pickle Bottom bags are always at the top of the list. This urban chic bag comes in a variety of colors ranging from neutrals to this vibrant citrus color, and it has a simple-yet-fun floral stitching. This one is a little bit on the pricier end, but without a doubt you’ll look and feel like a celebrity with this diaper bag. Spring 2014 will be here before you know it, and the bright pink and citrus shades would be the perfect pop of color to a neutral-colored stroller or outfit!
2. If you’re looking for a trendy diaper bag for less money, then the chic bag from JJ Cole may be just the one for you. This funky bag offers all of the hip, unstructured designs and textures that you could possibly want without compromising space and versatility. This bag has compartments for all of your diaper-changing needs, and it even comes with stroller grip attachments, a coordinating changing pad, and a wallet. You can’t beat that!
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Here's What No One Tells You About Olive Oil
produce is at its absolute PEAK right now. It's the time to prepare fresh veggies and fruit with ease and simplicity. When it comes to cooking, the farmer's market is my muse. As I prepare some of my summer harvest favorites, I'm sharing a little secret, what you put ON the ...read more
3. Here’s another one of my favorite diaper bags for 2014 that’s under $100. The bag from Skip Hop offers plenty of style and storage without stretching your budget, and it comes in black, brown, and this pretty red shade. If you’re looking for a diaper bag that looks like it could be an oversized, beautiful leather purse, then this would be a great option for you.
4. This stylish diaper bag from StorkSak Ashley is great if you prefer a messenger bag rather than an over-the-shoulder style. The coral shade is the perfect springtime color, and it’s made out of canvas, which is durable and easy to clean. This is one of the pricier bags on the list, but you certainly get what you pay for in terms of storage and practicality!
5. Last but not least on the list is the adorable, inexpensive bag from Pottery Barn Kids. The gray-and-white geometric pattern looks great with the red trim, and you have the option of personalizing the bag with an initial on the front. Availability in a variety of fun colors, this would be a perfect baby shower gift for a spring or summer baby, and it’s relatively inexpensive at just under $50!
When it comes to diaper bags, you’re going to find plenty of excellent, stylish options in 2014 that are fit for every budget. Mamas, what’s your diaper bag style like? Did you like the ones you saw on the list? Do you love your bag and why? Share your thoughts in the comments section below, and thanks for reading!
Tips provided by Melissa, a mom of 5 kiddies 9 and under. She is also the founder of the 'how to' video site CloudMom when her fifth baby Marielle was born. Having been through the baby years so many times, Melissa was just dying to share all the little things she learned along the way that made her life as a mom easier. You can also find Melissa on Twitter @CloudMom!