While my parents are visiting, my family is having an early Easter turkey dinner this week. However, next weekend, we'll also be having a smaller Easter ham dinner when it is just the four of us.
Related: Craft Corner Easter Peep DIY Banner
While I had a few ideas on what to make, this Mustard Glaze Ham from Boar's Head arrived in my inbox at the perfect time and I now know exactly what I'm going to do with my Easter ham. I'm thinking it will be a perfect flavor for leftovers too--I already can't wait for ham salad and boiled eggs!
Mustard Glazed Ham Easter Recipe
5 lbs Boar's Head Sweet Slice® Smoked Ham
3 tbsp Boar's Head Delicatessen Style Mustard
1½ cups Brown Sugar
½ tsp Ginger, Ground
½ cup Water
Mustard Glazed Ham Directions
- Remove ham from packaging and lightly score in diamond pattern with a sharp knife.
- Place in a shallow roasting pan. Add water to pan.
- In separate bowl blend brown sugar, mustard and ginger with fork.
- Pat a thin layer of glaze on entire surface of ham.
- Tent ham with aluminum foil, sealing edges tightly to the pan.
- Bake in preheated 325°F conventional oven 15 minutes per pound.
- Remove ham 15 minutes before it finishes baking.
- Remove foil and apply additional glaze if desired.
- Raise oven temperature to 425°F and bake uncovered for remaining 15 minutes.
Get Ready for Summer Tea Collection Sale
Even if we all have to stay local, summer is going strong. As you head to the pool or day camp you might have noticed your kids GREW during the past year. Just in time for summer, Tea Collection is rolling out a big deal on swimwear and graphic tees for kids. I've enlisted some ...read more
The Key to a Great Overnight Oat Recipe
Working moms know the importance of meal planning. I'm getting ready for busy few weeks and I've been perfecting my fast breakfast options. I’ve been using Bob's Redmill Organic Steel Cut Oats to prepare my overnight oats for a nice, cold breakfast in the morning and I'm going to ...read more
Morning Sickness Relief with Sea-Band Mama
While pregnancy is this amazing and beautiful time in a women's life, it is also one that can wreak havoc on the body. From morning sickness to discomfort to cravings, the body that you once knew so well becomes this vessel for your baby. Of course, this is all worth it but ...read more
What are you cooking this week? We think this recipe is perfect for casual entertaining or a family supper. When you wonder what to make for Easter--this is a go-to recipe for you.
Try serving it with these traditional hot cross buns from 5minutesformom.com
MORE EASTER IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Cutest and craftiest Easter desserts
- Make an Easter Fairy Garden
- DIY Easter Bunny Basket and Bunny Game
Use Pinterest to save your favorite entertaining ideas. Be sure to follow our Easter Pinterest board here.
This is not a sponsored post.