While my parents are visiting, my family is having an early Easter turkey dinner this week. However, next weekend, we'll also be having a smaller Easter ham dinner when it is just the four of us.
Related: Craft Corner Easter Peep DIY Banner
While I had a few ideas on what to make, this Mustard Glaze Ham from Boar's Head arrived in my inbox at the perfect time and I now know exactly what I'm going to do with my Easter ham. I'm thinking it will be a perfect flavor for leftovers too--I already can't wait for ham salad and boiled eggs!
Mustard Glazed Ham Easter Recipe
5 lbs Boar's Head Sweet Slice® Smoked Ham
3 tbsp Boar's Head Delicatessen Style Mustard
1½ cups Brown Sugar
½ tsp Ginger, Ground
½ cup Water
Mustard Glazed Ham Directions
- Remove ham from packaging and lightly score in diamond pattern with a sharp knife.
- Place in a shallow roasting pan. Add water to pan.
- In separate bowl blend brown sugar, mustard and ginger with fork.
- Pat a thin layer of glaze on entire surface of ham.
- Tent ham with aluminum foil, sealing edges tightly to the pan.
- Bake in preheated 325°F conventional oven 15 minutes per pound.
- Remove ham 15 minutes before it finishes baking.
- Remove foil and apply additional glaze if desired.
- Raise oven temperature to 425°F and bake uncovered for remaining 15 minutes.
What are you cooking this week? We think this recipe is perfect for casual entertaining or a family supper. When you wonder what to make for Easter--this is a go-to recipe for you.
MORE EASTER IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Cutest and craftiest Easter desserts
- Make an Easter Fairy Garden
- DIY Easter Bunny Basket and Bunny Game
Use Pinterest to save your favorite entertaining ideas. Be sure to follow our Easter Pinterest board here.
This is not a sponsored post.