Bravo is off and running with a new show revolving around a nationally recognized maternity designer and her team of maternity-concierge experts. Right now the show is casting. They need expecting moms who want to experience the latest in massages, parties, and the hottest maternity couture in NYC!
They're looking for PREGNANT, upscale women/FASHIONISTAS in the TRI-STATE AREA who are EXPECTING A BABY IN MAY, JUNE or JULY 2010. Casting only for the NEXT THREE WEEKS!
Interested candidates should send an email to CastReality@Gmail.com with the following information:
The Ten Best Wooden Play Kitchens For Kids
Cooking is a timeless fascination for children. This type of play goes beyond gender and teaches kids loads of life skills along the way. An investment in a play kitchen is money well spent, as it can provide hours of entertainment. We've rounded up the ten best wooden play ...read more
New Victory Announces a New Season of Shows
We know you're busy planning picnics and summer outings, but we wanted to let you know that The New Victory just announced their new season and it looks fantastic. We thought you'd like a sneak peek of what's in store! Each year the New Vic theater brings culture to tourists and ...read more
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
1. Name, City, and date you are expecting (Must be in the tri-state area)
2. Why couture maternity clothing and concierge services are a must during your pregnancy.
3. Your feelings about being pregnant – excited, nervous?
4. Any special circumstances surrounding your maternity? Is this your first child? Was it hard to
conceive? Are you expecting twins?
5. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your partner(if applicable)? What makes you unique?
6. Please include your phone number and email address.
7. A recent photo