Like most fashion lovers, I often look to celebrities for style inspiration. Since becoming a mama, I particularly love seeing celeb moms who are still style icons even after bringing their bambinos into the world. Here are some of my favorite celeb mom style stars and I've rounded up some must haves for fall that were inspired by these fashion forward moms...
1. Kate Moss: She's my top pick because I wish I could add as much edge to my wardrobe as she does! With eternally tousled hair and a penchant for black, Kate oozes coolness.
2. Nicole Richie: Nobody does boho chic better than Nicole in my book. Her style always comes across as effortless. And I even find myself being inspired by her looks from several years ago!
3. Rachel Zoe: I share Ms. Zoe's affinity for cocktail ring and maxis, so obviously I'm a big fan of this fellow height challenged mom's style. She's proof that us short girls CAN rock maxis and do it well!
4. Gwyneth Paltrow: Whether she's rockin' classic tees or a see through number, Gwyneth always pays attention to what looks GOOD on her body. She also makes me want to give Tracy Anderson a call. Have you seen that bod? Haha!
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Here's What No One Tells You About Olive Oil
produce is at its absolute PEAK right now. It's the time to prepare fresh veggies and fruit with ease and simplicity. When it comes to cooking, the farmer's market is my muse. As I prepare some of my summer harvest favorites, I'm sharing a little secret, what you put ON the ...read more
5. Michelle Obama: Cardies and chiseled biceps should personally thank our Our First Lady because she made us all want both. And I just love the interesting way she mixes high/low pieces. Don't you? Plus, Sasha and Malia are clearly chips off the old fashion loving block!
That is my no means a comprehensive list. Many more fabulously stylish mama icons are among my favorites. Who would be on your style icon list lovelies?
Momtrends was not paid for this post.