Like most fashion lovers, I often look to celebrities for style inspiration. Since becoming a mama, I particularly love seeing celeb moms who are still style icons even after bringing their bambinos into the world. Here are some of my favorite celeb mom style stars and I've rounded up some must haves for fall that were inspired by these fashion forward moms...
1. Kate Moss: She's my top pick because I wish I could add as much edge to my wardrobe as she does! With eternally tousled hair and a penchant for black, Kate oozes coolness.
2. Nicole Richie: Nobody does boho chic better than Nicole in my book. Her style always comes across as effortless. And I even find myself being inspired by her looks from several years ago!
3. Rachel Zoe: I share Ms. Zoe's affinity for cocktail ring and maxis, so obviously I'm a big fan of this fellow height challenged mom's style. She's proof that us short girls CAN rock maxis and do it well!
4. Gwyneth Paltrow: Whether she's rockin' classic tees or a see through number, Gwyneth always pays attention to what looks GOOD on her body. She also makes me want to give Tracy Anderson a call. Have you seen that bod? Haha!
5. Michelle Obama: Cardies and chiseled biceps should personally thank our Our First Lady because she made us all want both. And I just love the interesting way she mixes high/low pieces. Don't you? Plus, Sasha and Malia are clearly chips off the old fashion loving block!
That is my no means a comprehensive list. Many more fabulously stylish mama icons are among my favorites. Who would be on your style icon list lovelies?
Momtrends was not paid for this post.