Finding the perfect sippy cup is a challenge. Ugh, the leaks, the lost straws, the clunky designs. We've got a find to share from Zoli (www.zolibaby.com) the makers of cleverly designed and safely manufactured feeding and baby care accessories. Let us introduce the BOT, a straw sippy cup that is unquestionably the best.
What makes the BOT so great:
- Designed with a siliflex straw and weighted ball so the straw always moves to the liquid regardless of how the cup is tilted (no more tilting the cup to get to the fluid).
- Simple two part design (yes, only 2 parts, an integrated top & handle and the cup).
- Valveless to make it easier for children to drink (fluid comes out with minimal sucking), though some drips or leaks may occur as a result.
- Easy to open and close the lid.
- Measuring system on the cup. You can fill it up to 6oz.
- PVC, nitrosamine, BPA & Phthalate free.
- $12.00 on Amazon.com
Momtrends was not paid for this post. Products were received for review purposes only.
Five Tips To For a Girl's First Leg Shave
Do you remember your first time shaving? Mine wasn’t pretty. I snuck my dad’s razor and shaved my legs dry. It wasn’t pretty. Get your daughter ready for this rite of passage with the right tools and a quick education. We've got five tips to help you navigate your daughter's ...read more
Why You Should Add Wild Blueberries to Your Diet
Do your New Year's goals involve healthier eating? Adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet? Or even adding tasty new recipes to your repertoire? We've got five reasons for you to add wild blueberries to your diet. Our friends from the Wild Blueberry Association have ...read more
Why Moms are Loving This Blueberry Couscous Salad
It's blueberry picking time. And while most blueberry recipes revolve around baked goods, we've got something different to share. First, a few sentences singing the praises of this lovely fruit. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, improve memory function and reduce the effects ...read more