Finding the perfect sippy cup is a challenge. Ugh, the leaks, the lost straws, the clunky designs. We've got a find to share from Zoli (www.zolibaby.com) the makers of cleverly designed and safely manufactured feeding and baby care accessories. Let us introduce the BOT, a straw sippy cup that is unquestionably the best.
What makes the BOT so great:
- Designed with a siliflex straw and weighted ball so the straw always moves to the liquid regardless of how the cup is tilted (no more tilting the cup to get to the fluid).
- Simple two part design (yes, only 2 parts, an integrated top & handle and the cup).
- Valveless to make it easier for children to drink (fluid comes out with minimal sucking), though some drips or leaks may occur as a result.
- Easy to open and close the lid.
- Measuring system on the cup. You can fill it up to 6oz.
- PVC, nitrosamine, BPA & Phthalate free.
- $12.00 on Amazon.com
Momtrends was not paid for this post. Products were received for review purposes only.
Keeping your New Year's resolutions
The New Year is off to a fresh start, and many of us are committed to doing something or many things with more intention this year. But it's tough to stay on track. In fact, “Quitters Day”, which falls on January 14th this year, is the day when most people give up. How can you ...read more
Kids in the Kitchen: Mini Banana Waffle Pies With Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
School has started back for many (us included!), and today's Kid's in the Kitchen recipe makes for a perfect breakfast or after-school snack. We made ours for an after-school snack the other day and my second grader loved it. We call this recipe Mini Banana Waffle Pies With ...read more
The Best Overnight French Toast Recipe
We've hit the winter lull--that lengthy stretch of season with no plans, no parties, nothing to do, and nowhere to go. I have to admit that at first, I welcomed the quiet obligation-free weekends of January. After the nonstop hustle-bustle pace of November and December, my family ...read more