The Tea Collection Black Friday Sales Event starts Monday 11/25. They have more styles than ever all for just $15 or less! This is the one you have been waiting for, their biggest sale of the year.
Top picks from Tea Collection Black Friday deals
- Pajamas: from toddlers to tweens. PJs made from breathable, durable cotton set inspires good nights and sweet dreams.
- Baby Deer Sweater: The perfect mascot for winter, this sweet Himalayan deer is happy to keep your little one warm and cozy.
- Abominable + Tea: Inspired by the movie Abominable, this stamp-inspired artwork pays tribute to the epic adventures Everest encounters on his way home to the highest place on earth.
Remember Tea gives back 10% of profits to ensure a better world for kids everywhere.
How to Create Chic Sustainable Holiday Gift Wrapping
The holiday shopping crunch is officially underway and with recent surveys reporting that 64% of consumers are shopping for gifts that are sustainable or minimize their environmental impact, consumers are looking for eco-friendly resources more than ever and that includes ways to ...read more
6 Ways to De-bloat After Thanksgiving
We love Thanksgiving but it does come with a feeling of being bloated and full for days. While it may be a day to indulge, but there are a few secrets to beat the unwanted bloat that comes with it. Check out these tips from Peak Performance trainer Jessi Kneeland before, during ...read more
Why Your Company Needs to Make a Gift Guide
Now is the time to HELP your community. Your people WANT to hear from you as they start to shop for the holidays. As creators, it's up to us to share ideas to help take the stress out of the season and to support the brands and businesses that we love. Taking all this into ...read more
During the winter holidays, 4 million tons of wrapping paper and shopping bags are thrown away. Wrap your gifts the eco-friendly way with their signature Furoshiki Gift Wrap.
Black Friday Safety Tips:
Are you heading to the mall this week? Here are some tips to make it safer.
- Pay attention to your surroundings
- Check your ego at the door
- Have an escape plan and a pre-determined meeting place with family
- Crowds are dangerous
- Parking lots and vehicles are prime territory for bad guys (and gals)
WANT MORE FROM MOMTRENDS?
- Teaching Your Children About Respect
- Teaching Kids About Kindness
- Raising Children With an Attitude of Gratitude
Use pinterest to save your favorite children's fashion features. Be sure to follow the Kids and Fashion Style board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post, this is an affiliate link, we will get a small % of the purchases made through momtrends. Black Friday Event applies to select styles only. Offer ends on 11/30/2019 at 11:59pm PST. Limited to stock on hand. Restrictions apply.