Free culture alert + blessed AC that museums offer!--Target Arts & Wonder Free Family Event runs July 16 to 18, 2010. Families can explore and learn about art in an engaging and playful atmosphere for free.
All participating institutions across the country, courtesy of Target, will offer a wide range of fun hands-on activities, including a mosaic painting of Targets very own Bullseye, dance classes, educational workshops and more. During the weekend event, guests can visit these amazing culture haunts:
* The Museum of Modern Art , Target Free Friday Nights, Friday, July 16, 2010 4:00PM 8:00PM
* Childrens Museum of Manhattan, Arts and Wonder at CMOM, Friday, July 16, 2010 5:00PM 8:00PM Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:00AM 5:00PM
* New York Philharmonic, Concert in the Park Prospect Park, Brooklyn, Friday, July 16, 2010 8:00PM 10:00PM
* Queens Museum of Art , Target Passport Fridays, Friday, July 16, 2010 6:30PM 10:30PM
* Lincoln Center, Kids Dance at Midsummer Night Swing Sponsored by Target, Saturday, July 17, 2010 3:00PM 4:30PM
* Harlem Stage, Konbit Pou Ayiti Harlem Stage Unites for Haiti, Saturday, July 17, 2010 5:00PM 9:00PM
* El Museo del Barrio, Super Sabado! Target Free Third Saturdays, Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:00AM 8:30PM
* Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Design and Wonder Weekend, Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:00AM 6:00PM
* Wave Hill, Target Free Days at Wave Hill, Saturday, July 17, 2010 9:00AM 5:30PM Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:00AM 5:30PM
* High Line, High Line Family Arts Weekend Presented by Target, Saturday, July 17, 2010 9:00AM Noon 11:00AM 1:00PM Sunday, July 18, 2010 1:00PM 3:00PM
* The Studio Museum in Harlem, Target Free Sundays at the Studio Museum, Sunday, July 18, 2010 Noon 6:00PM
* Brooklyn Museum, Target Free Sunday, Sunday, July 18, 2010 11:00AM 6:00PM
Momtrends was not paid for this post.