Now that fall is nearly here, I'm not very keen on shopping for pieces that work only in the summertime. I'm all about transitional wear right now. Accessories are a great place to start when building your season to season transitional wardrobe! Stock up on some fairly neutral accessories and you'll be able to pair them with the colors of whatever season you're in.Although, it's been a summer full of neon and uber bright hues, we'll soon be moving into the fall season where shades like crimson, slate, emerald and cobalt thrive.
- A well placed hairpin would be a sweet touch to add to that on trend braided 'do you've been dying to try and will definitely work now and later. Karina Hair Accessories makes some darling ones!
- A snake print clutch like Clava's would look equally fabulous with bright or jewel tones. That beauty would be a most perfect go to fall bag!
- A colorblock cross body bag would look fierce with a LBD now and this fall it would be perfect with an oversized sweater, skinnies and ankle boots. Did I mention that you need a pair of ankle boots for fall? Well, you do! It's such a fab fall footwear trend. Just sayin'.
- Classy specs are a great investment no matter what season you're in. I've always been a sucker for tortoise. Eyebobs.com has super cute, budget friendly reading glasses. I consider glasses as statement making as jewelry! Who's with me? Don't you feel smarter when you're wearing them? Or is that just me that still wants to channel Tina Fey? Haha!
- Speaking of statement jewelry...A piece like a charming frog pin like the one from ArtisanGemsBoutique.com be pinned on anything from a coat to a clutch. My mama collects brooches like they're going out of style and they always jazz up her ensembles! I may or may not sift through said collection on the regular.
So, how do you make use of your accessories all year long lovelies?
Momtrends wasn't paid for this post.