Maybe it's the warming weather. Maybe it's the sore throat that been going around. But for some reason, it seems to be increasingly common to find a package (or two) of popsicles in my freezer. Which makes this cocktail one of the easiest to make this Saturday.
I opted for Trader Joes' fat-free Caribbean Fruit Floes, but am also interested in trying these with TJ's triple layer Fruit Frenzy Bars popsicles with layers of grape, tangerine and blood orange.
- Popsicle flavor of your choosing
- Champagne, Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- Pour half glass of champagne or other sparkling wine into a wine glass or martini glass. Taste test first. You know, just to be sure it's good.
- Open popsicle.
- Put popsicle in wine and let sit.
- Now you have two important options. You can swirl the popsicle around in the wine, turning your wine into a slowly fruit-flavored slushie. Or you can take the wine-soaked popsicle out and eat it. Both are excellent options to consider.
Check out more of our Saturday Sip recipes or head on over to The Shopping Mama to see what they are serving up tonight!