Get ready for rides, thrills and food on sticks--it's State Fair time. Head to the Meadowlands for 19 days of action-packed family fun. This years fair has 6 new shows: Piccadilly Circus, Sea Lion Splash, BATCOPTER, the Puppetone Rockers, and more.
New Jerseys largest, annual family-friendly event will run daily from June 17 July 5. Entertainment to these and other shows is FREE with entry ticket. You won't go hungry--the Fair features 50 food vendors. After taking in the rides and shows families can grab a bite and relax in the Kid Zone, a grassy area with picnic tables, umbrellas and space for parents and kids to unwind. Don't miss the Jersey Tomato Fight on Saturday, June 19!
Here are some bargain to help you plan:
- Dollar Preview Night 6/17; everything from parking, rides and select food items costs a buck each, and admission is just $2.
- Fathers Day Special 6/20; Dads ride rides for free from 2 to 6 pm.
- Midnight Madness EVERY Friday night from 10 pm to 2 am, rides and admission are $19.95
- Carload Night 6/24; everyone who fits in your car (up to 8 people) can enter and ride unlimited rides for one price of $69, and parking is free.
- Patron Appreciation Day 7/5; Pay One Price Admission & Unlimited Rides for $25.00
Fair hours are as follows:
Monday through Thursday, 6:00 p.m. to midnight
Fridays from 6:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Saturdays from 2:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Sundays from 2:00 p.m. to midnight.
Special hours on July 3 and 4 are from 2:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. and July 5 from 2 p.m. to 12 a.m.
On June 17, opening night, gates open 5 p.m.
June 17 July 5
Advance tickets can be bought online at www.njfair.com or by calling 973-450-1073
Momtrends was not paid for this post.