Older daughter crashed for a much-overdue nap. Hubby on roof deck with baby. Mom at the computer. I did get a nice run in this morning at the R Baby/ Teutonia event in Central Park and I plan to sneak in a pedicure later. Two Mom's Day quotes to share:
Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.
It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding.
And now the winners! Be sure to email your shipping address to capricornwriter (at) hotmail (dot) com
- Mama Bee Gift Set-Jerseygirl137
- Skip Hop Studio Bag Giveaway-mrandmrsryankolbe
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Giveaway-Kristy S.
- Whole Foods Giveaway-Maddy RU
- Magpie Designz Gift Certificate-Beth Clark
- Crest Whitestrips Giveaway-Carrie, flying giggles, Karen L, mabelilly28 (no email), Abby, joannaonthelake, Stephanie, Tamara B, Peggy, and sphinx63
- Hallmark Mother's Day Giveaway-valerie2350, one frugal lady, MH (no email)