A few weeks ago we kicked off the unofficial start to summer with a rooftop party sponsored by Bacardi mixers. The post and party were sponsored (click here for the post), so I had to be focused on the the brand in the main party post. Today I'm sharing the other little extras at the event that made it so special. So here are my party tips for summer:
1. Invitations Matter. You don't have to spend a bundle. I used paperless post for this party. For just a few bucks, I set the mood for the party and was able to keep track of guests.
2. Have a Signature Drink:We served our signature Strappy Stiletto Punch in this fun Outdoor Metal Dispenser from West Elm.
3. Entertain Them!Offer your friends something unexpected. For this party, I hired a tarot card reader to give all my friends a glimpse into the future.
4. Sweet Treats are a Must.To keep things simple, we partnered with PinkBerry to serve up some sweetness. Do you know PinkBerry? They just opened in my Brooklyn neighborhood and I'm obsessed with this handcrafted frozen yogurt. The ladies went crazy for the chocolate hazelnut and the key lime. The flavors change to keep things exciting. And to further liven things up, add some toppings. From fresh fruit to nuts to shaved chocolate, spice things up with the bits of goodness you can pile on.
5. Swag Rules: I love giving my guest little surprises. For this party, everyone went home with new flip flops from Havainas.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.