A few weeks ago we kicked off the unofficial start to summer with a rooftop party sponsored by Bacardi mixers. The post and party were sponsored (click here for the post), so I had to be focused on the the brand in the main party post. Today I'm sharing the other little extras at the event that made it so special. So here are my party tips for summer:
1. Invitations Matter. You don't have to spend a bundle. I used paperless post for this party. For just a few bucks, I set the mood for the party and was able to keep track of guests.
2. Have a Signature Drink:We served our signature Strappy Stiletto Punch in this fun Outdoor Metal Dispenser from West Elm.
6 Ways to De-bloat After Thanksgiving
We love Thanksgiving but it does come with a feeling of being bloated and full for days. While it may be a day to indulge, but there are a few secrets to beat the unwanted bloat that comes with it. Check out these tips from Peak Performance trainer Jessi Kneeland before, during ...read more
Why Your Company Needs to Make a Gift Guide
Now is the time to HELP your community. Your people WANT to hear from you as they start to shop for the holidays. As creators, it's up to us to share ideas to help take the stress out of the season and to support the brands and businesses that we love. Taking all this into ...read more
The Best Black Friday Deals for Skiers and Riders
How's your shopping list going for the big shopping weekend? Black Friday and Cyber Monday are filling up my in box and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I've got to get a game plan, I'm only shopping for outdoor gear. I'm amassing a list for you all and hope you get outdoors ...read more
3. Entertain Them!Offer your friends something unexpected. For this party, I hired a tarot card reader to give all my friends a glimpse into the future.
4. Sweet Treats are a Must.To keep things simple, we partnered with PinkBerry to serve up some sweetness. Do you know PinkBerry? They just opened in my Brooklyn neighborhood and I'm obsessed with this handcrafted frozen yogurt. The ladies went crazy for the chocolate hazelnut and the key lime. The flavors change to keep things exciting. And to further liven things up, add some toppings. From fresh fruit to nuts to shaved chocolate, spice things up with the bits of goodness you can pile on.
5. Swag Rules: I love giving my guest little surprises. For this party, everyone went home with new flip flops from Havainas.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.