We are powerful. This month 32 million moms will visit a blog. I recently looked over a study from emarketer called '??Moms Who Blog: A Marketing Powerhouse,'? which reveals the latest statistics regarding mom bloggers and their influence over their peers. If you are a brand or a blogger you'll want to read this article.
Here are some key stats mentioned in the article include:
* In 2010, 33 million moms went online in the US
* 90.3% of moms are online in 2010, by 2014, it will rise to 93%
* 54% of online moms visit blogs each month
* 3.9 million women with children under 18 write blogs
* 51.1% of moms use Facebook to tell their friends about a product, 27.8% use their blogs
* Regular moms (not mom bloggers) use Facebook more often than Twitter to discuss parenting issues (49% vs. 4%). Note to self, log on to Facebook more often!
Momtrends was not paid for this post.