Cocktail anyone? Wow your guests by serving more than just wine. Try warming them up with a Santa Smoothie, getting minty with a Candy Cane Dream or adding some bubbles with a Mistletoe Mocktini and enjoy!
When Santa (or your guest) arrives he is going to want to warm up, so be ready with this spiked apple cider, smoothie style. It is a super easy, healthy cocktail ready to warm up any winter day. Makes 2 servings. Prep time 10 minutes.
- 2 cups Apple cider
- 1 Honey Crisp apple
- ¼ cup 100% Maple syrup
- 1 whole Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 oz. Vodka
- Whipped cream
- Cut up apples into 8 pieces (you can remove the skin if you prefer, but we like to keep the nutrition).
- Add apple cider, granny smith apples, maple syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon and vodka in blender. Blend for 1-2 minutes on high.
- Heat mixture on stove or in microwave to desired temperature.
- Pour into your favorite mug (ours is the Aladdin thermal mason mug)
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Candy Cane Dream
If you love candy canes and creamy chocolate, you'll adore this holiday cocktail full of flavorful mint. Makes 1 serving. Prep time 5 minutes.
- 3/4 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz Peppermint Schnapps
- Rim martini glass with chocolate syrup and crushed candy canes. We used mini martini glasses to serve upon arrival.
- Shake ingredients in a shaker with ice and strain into martini glass.
- Add candy cane garnish and a festive napkin.
Being kissed under the mistletoe is a thing of the past. Instead, sip on a refreshing cranberry bubbling sensation. It is nonalcoholic so the whole family can enjoy. Makes 4 servings. Prep time 5 minutes.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon
- 2 cups Welch's Cranberry Sparkling Cocktail
- Mix together chilled orange juice, lemon juice and Welchs Cranberry Sparkling Cocktail.
- Serve in a champagne glass and garnish with fresh cranberries and a festive cocktail stick.
Disclosure: Momtrends was not paid for this post.