I admit to being craft challenged. I rely on experts like Sandy Sandler to inspire me with easy-to-pull-off crafts like this Halloween web decoration. Parents if you are scared of Halloween crafts like I am, rest assured you can pull this off.
Glitter Black Foam
1 Giant Gray Pipe Cleaner
Silver Glitter Glue
2 Red Brads
1. Begin by designing a web shape on a standard size of black foam.
2. Cut the web shape out.
3. Using silver glitter glue draw the diagonal lines of the spider web.
4. Using more silver glitter glue draw the inside curves of the spider web. Set aside to dry.
5. While the spider web is drying, draw and cut out a spider shape.
6. Hole punch a spot for the spider'??s eyes and attach red brads. Also hole punch at the tip of the spider a place to attach white string. Loop a long strand of string onto the spider.
7. Once glue is dry on the web, curl a giant pipe cleaner around a pencil. Pull the pipe cleaner
apart slightly. Hole punch the edges of the web and attach the giant pipe cleaner as a
8. Attach the spider'??s string to the handle of the web decoration.
9. Hang your spooky decoration up for Halloween.
Sandy Sandler, founder of non-profit Crafters 4 Kids and creator of Bowdabra believes that there is an immeasurable value in doing arts and crafts with your children. For more craft ideas visit: http://www.c4k555.org/halloween.html
Momtrends was not paid for this post.