If you have a little one in diapers, you know that a good diaper pail is worth its weight in gold. Those little stinkers can put out some pungent odors and having a good quality pail that will lock away the smell is invaluable.
A diaper pail was one of the first things I put on my baby registry for both of my kiddos and they were definitely used, and still are, a ton...If you're expecting a bundle of joy or know someone who is, this roundup is for you! I've gathered together five diaper pails that I'm loving, including the Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer which I had the pleasure of reviewing recently.
1. Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer: The design of this pail is genius. If you don't like having to push your hand down into the pail to when you drop the diaper in, then the new 360 Sealer is for you! The EasiSlide drawer also makes it super easy to empty. When you have an overflowing bag of dirty diapers, the last thing you want to have to deal with is disassembling the diaper pail to get them out. Am I right?
2. Diaper Dekor XL Pail: I'm loving the step pedal on this sleek pail. Not only is the XL Pail's design unassuming, but the fact that you can just step on a pedal to open the pail and deposit a diaper is very appealing!
3. Munchkin Arm & HammerDiaper Pail: I've used this one as well and it's a true odor blocker. My daughter's nursery was fresh as a daisy when I was using this pail. Clearly its use of baking soda to mask odor works!
4. Ubbi Diaper Pail: Who knew a diaper receptacle could be so chic? Ubbi's version comes in so many fun colors, you're sure to find one to match your little cherub's space!
5. Diaper Dekor Plus Pail: This is Diaper Dekor's budget friendly pail and it too has the step and drop pedal!You can't beat a deal that works.
Momtrends received a sample for purposes of review,
but the opinions expressed are our own. This post may contain affiliate links.