Beauty box delivery and subscription services are all the rage these days and this product lovin' gal is certainly not immune to them. Admittedly, it took me a while to get into beauty products the same way I'm into fashion, but thanks to a pro makeup artist pal of mine, an addiction has flourished.
She taught me how important it is to be good to your skin. While I've always cleansed and moisturized religiously, there was a whole world of skincare products that I had been ignoring and that includes makeup. I of course had my tried and true basics that I stuck to for years, but once my friend convinced me to upgrade my pitifully small product collection, I saw just how much fun beauty products can be!
Thanks to my new found love for beauty products, monthly beauty subscription services are right up my alley now. I have fairly sensitive skin, so being able to try out smaller sized products before committing to the full size is nice. I've already had the opportunity to experience a couple of the boxes in this roundup and the others are definitely on my must try list!
1. Beauty Box Five: This subscription based sampling service offers a mix of deluxe samples and full size products for a super reasonable fee of $12.00 per month. You could receive makeup-up, hair care, skin care and nail care products from both luxury and drugstore brands.
2. Popsugar Must Have: I've been trying out Must Have boxes for several months and it's always a treat opening that package because each month's theme is always so different. This box actually features full size home, fashion and beauty products, so it's a great deal at $35.00 per month!
3. FabFitFun: Giuliana Rancic is the celebrity face behind this service that offers delivery of a seasonal gift box worth $120.00 that is filled with full sized Beauty, Fashion, Fitness and wellness finds. It's sent out four times a year for a fee of $49.99 per season.
4. Total Beauty Collection for HSN: While not a subscription service per se, HSN's Total Beauty collection offers a nice nine piece sampling of trial size beauty products for a bargain price of $19.99.
5. Julep Maven: I went from a girl who hardly ever got her nails done to one who wants to rock a pretty mani on the regular. There is something about freshly polished nails that just makes me feel more put together, but I digress...Julep Maven boxes are $19.99 per month and come stocked with the newest nail trends and cutting-edged products that are chosen for you based on your style profile.
So, have you tried out any of these beauty boxes lovelies?
Momtrends received samples, but the opinions expressed are our own.