I'm so excited to report on the fall and winter shoe styles from pediped. pediped, a brand renowned for their comfortable and fashionable kids' shoes, recently debuted their Fall/Winter 2012 Collection with an innovative line of athletic shoes featuring Ultra Light Technology, a collection of waterproof cold weather boots and more than 80 new design offerings.
Now that my baby is walking, I have been looking for a sturdy shoe for her, and we have been loving the durable and strong pediped shoes that are both engineered for comfort and built for speed. Their new line of athletic footwear is also a great addition to their shoe catalog that is ultra-light weight of just five ounces (based on a size 27), has flex grooves for maximum flexibility and are machine washable. The new line of waterproof cold weather boots, created as a result of customer demand, have a temperature rating of -20 degrees, self-cleaning soles and a waterproof exterior. The new athletic styles and the new cold weather boots are great new styles for school, the holiday, etc.
The Fall Winter 2012 Collection also includes more than 80 new design offerings across pediped's existing three lines: Originals®, Grip 'n' Go'?¢ and Flex®. The new designs feature pediped's signature comfortable fit along with a broadened range of colors and fabrics that includes navy, metallics, three-dimensional details and suede.
We tested out the adorable Originals Sadie - Navy and I loved how this Mary Jane-style shoe comfortable held my daughter's foot while providing a sturdy and soft bottom so that she could freely move around. I also really appreciated the sweet and whimsical design complete with green and red flowers.
The Best Sustainable Beauty Products
If clean beauty is important to you, then sustainable beauty probably is too. I know how important eco-conscious choices are to many of you, so I try to include at least one organic product in most of my beauty Momtrends MVP’s lists even if that isn’t the primary focus. That ...read more
Holiday Gift Guide For Skiers and Riders
Planning to hit the slopes this winter? We've got gifts for everyone in the family. It's all about maximizing time outdoors with our picks for the holiday gear to gift to your favorite skiers and riders. Remember to shop early to help get everything to you in time. Gifts for Her ...read more
Ski Moms Fun Podcast
The struggle is real, but the rewards are great. Welcome to the Ski Moms Fun Podcast for women who love the outdoors and do the hard work of getting families out into the snow to play. Listen to the Latest Podcast You can listen right on the blog or head to your favorite podcast ...read more
- The Originals® line of soft-soled flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists because the shoe's design closely mimics barefoot walking.
- Fifteen new styles are added this season. Highlights include Hazel, a suede boot for girls, and Betty and Stella for more formal events. For boys, casual sneaker shoes Frederick and Jett are comfortable and stylish options.
- The Originals® collection will be priced from $35 to $43, and are available for children 0-24 months in age.
Grip 'n' Go'
- Grip 'n' Go' footwear is made with all the benefits of Originals®, but with special G2 Technology for active toddlers that are transitioning to walking with a more confident stride.
- New for the Fall/Winter season, Sadie is a casual style with whimsical details and is available in navy, pink and brown. Isabella Red and Naomi, two Flex® and Originals® customer favorites, have been added to the Grip 'n' Go girls line. More than six new designs have been added to the boys Grip 'n' Go' line including casual athletic styles Jax, Jett and Frederick.
- The Grip 'n' Go' collection will retail for $48 to $52 and are available for children 9 months to 3 years in age.
- pediped Flex® is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers who have developed a solid, natural stride. With more than 75 styles, the pediped® Fall/Winter collection features a style for every occasion.
- pediped's innovative new line of washable athletic shoes, made with Ultra Light Technology, are specially designed to support children's growing feet. Featuring flex grooves to support natural foot movement and heal cushioning, pediped's athletic line provides maximum flexibility while remaining light as air. The line consists of 12 styles including Mercury Black, Mercury Navy, Red, Silver, Mercury Silver, Blue, Saturn Black, Silver, Orange, Saturn Navy, Silver, Yellow and Saturn Silver, Black, Lime for boys and Neptune Charcoal, Electric Pink, Neptune Silver, Purple, Neptune Silver, Raspberry, Venus Black, Azalea, Venus Charcoal, Blue and Venus Silver, Pink for girls.
- pediped's line of waterproof boots is set to debut in late August. Featuring rugged, self-cleaning soles, a gusseted tongue and a temperature rating of -20°C, this line provides the ultimate in durability, style and comfort. Styles include Cruz a colorful boot for boys and girls, Harper a stylish boot for girls and Spencer a comfortable ankle boot for boys.
- With school time right around the corner, pediped's Flex® line features more back-to-school options than ever before. Bianca, Bailey and Dakota, available in classic colors, are durable and styled to match school uniforms. Vail, a slip-on shoe available in brown and black, and Hayden, made with breathable mesh, are new boys styles that can handle both the playground and the classroom.
- Flex® styles range in price from $47-$79 and are available in EU sizes 20-33 (size runs vary depending on style).
Momtrends was not paid for this Fall and Winter Shoe Styles from pediped post.