From the latest gear news - we just found out that Ergobaby (check out our past reviews as we test out the Ergobaby) is launching two new products on July 15th.
The first is the Ergobaby Swaddler, the first-ever swaddler developed to encourage healthy hip and arm positioning for unprecedented sleep safety and comfort while also keeping a baby's hips in the physician-recommended, ergonomically correct “frog-leg” position. This Hip Positioner also helps to keep the arms swaddled in place and prevent any unwanted shifting during the night. The new Ergobaby Swaddler is a user-friendly swaddle blanket that promotes longer, safer and more comfortable sleep for newborns and infants up to 18 lbs. or 6 months/
- Ergonomic design – the patent-pending Healthy Hip Positioner keeps baby's legs and hips in the proper ergonomic position.
- Escape proof – specially designed arm pockets and leg positioners keeps the swaddler from coming undone or shifting during sleep.
- Easy to use – ensures that baby is snug and safe in just a few simple steps.
- Ultimate convenience – the design features a unique “removable leg pouch” for quick and easy diaper changes and also allows for use with harness systems commonly found in swings, bouncers, etc.
- Maximum comfort– breathable 100% cotton knit terry is soft on baby’s skin and helps regulate body temperature. It is also made with premium Velcro that is the softest and quietest on the market.
Best Mosquito Wristband for Your Family Hikes
Do you want to know what my number one summer hiking must have is? Well, get ready because I'm giving you the lowdown on it today. You see, my family loves to hike. I mean we loooooove to hike. If there isn't a trail we can hit up while we're on vacation we are definitely not ...read more
How to Create a Cozy Reading Nook for Kids
Have a bookworm in the family? Or a struggling reader you want to encourage? Creating a cozy reading nook somewhere in your house is a great way to provide a dedicated space designed for digging into a good book. Here are the three elements of a good reading space and a few ...read more
Always brunch! And what better cocktail to have with brunch than a mimosa? With the holidays quickly approaching, gatherings will be happening more frequently as we focus more on quality time with family and friends. If you have little ones like I do, evenings can be hard to pull ...read more
Ergobaby will also be introducing the Xtra Carrier, a carrier that is designed with extra length and padding in the shoulder and waist straps to better fit dads or anyone with a taller and broader body frame.
Check out the You can see the Swaddler in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtdRPqyH2B4
Momtrends was not paid for this post