This program is absolutely essential if you want to behave properly. You will learn how to dine, dress, write thank you notes and for goodness sake how to shake hands.
Why is eye contact rawther important? You will have so much fun with me at The Plaza you will not even realize you have the best manners in the whole wide world.
Charm School will be led by Lisa Richey--the creator and author of Manners To Go-- a kit and classroom program designed to help children ages 4-12 develop confidence and good manners. As the founder and managing director of The American Academy of Etiquette, Lisa is one of the foremost experts in, and proponents of, etiquette, protocol and manners. And in honor of the classic book Eloise at the Plaza, we imagine it will be big fun.
Eloise's Class includes:
* 15 hours of etiquette instruction with Lisa , The Official Etiquette Ambassador for The Plaza.
* A custom Eloise Etiquette Handbook created by Lisa.
* Catering on the final day from The Plazas Food Hall by Todd English (with table manners lesson)
* A Favor Bag with all the essentials!
* Lisas manners to go placemat to help keep etiquette top of mind.
* Custom Thank You notes to practice the art of appreciation.
* A special take home Cliff Notes for the parents each day.
Monday, August 2nd - Friday, August 6th 2010
The Eloise Shop at The Plaza, of course!
For reservations please call: 212-546-5460
Two sessions will be offered:
The First Session is from 9am-12pm,
Second Session 1-4PM
Limited space available,
$495 per person, per week
Momtrends was not paid for this post.