Summer is only a few months away and to get you excited for the warmer season ahead, Sam’s Club is kicking off the start of grilling season by inviting members and non-members for a special, free Spring Tasting event. And, with the Sam’s Club’s 200% guarantee on meat, produce and bakery items, you can serve up their favorite foods to family and friends with confidence like this Dijon-BBQ Sliders Recipe.
Check out this delicious recipe from the Sam’s Club Fresh, Fast and Fabulous cookbook that offers a tangy twist to the typical BBQ sliders:
Dijon-BBQ Sliders Recipe
Total time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8 slider sized hamburger buns or dinner rolls split
- Mix shredded rotisserie chicken meat with barbecue sauce and Dijon mustard in a medium bowl until well coated. Warm the mixture is a saucepan over low heat.
- In another medium bowl, stir together the vinegar, sugar and black pepper. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add the coleslaw mix and toss to coat the cabbage.
- Place the barbecue chicken evenly onto the bottom halves of the 8 rolls. Then top the chicken with the coleslaw and the other half of the roll.
- TIP: For a Southern punch try adding your favorite hot sauce to the barbecue-mustard sauce. For a southwest barbecue spin, add a slice of smoky bacon to your slider.
For more information, visit Samsclub.com/meals. This is not a sponsored post.