This summer, the British Virgin Islands (BVI) Tourist Board invites travelers to come to the BVI to celebrate a Summer of FREEdom by taking advantage of incredible offers throughout the 60 beautiful islands. Value-added offers from a variety of properties – private islands to luxury villas to yachts and more – include free nights, resort credits, free car rental and free excursions. Summer in the BVI is the season for deals and celebrations and with the destination’s 60th Anniversary of Emancipation (July 28 – August 9, 2014) there will be even more activities for travelers from around the globe, including cultural festivals and parades, for an unforgettable summer.
Private Islands & Luxury Resorts
Whether a romantic getaway or a group trip with friends is in store, the BVI plays host to travelers interested in a secluded experience on a private island or luxury resort.
- Necker Island:During selected weeks throughout the year, otherwise known as Celebration Weeks, visitors can book individual rooms and share the island for an all-inclusive experience (meals and select activities).
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay: Guests staying four nights will receive a complimentary fifth night at all accommodations (with exception to the Beach Houses) while guests staying five nights can receive a complimentary sixth and seventh night at a Deluxe Cottage, Beach Front Cottage, Rosewood Junior Suite or Villa.
- Peter Island Resort & Spa: Summer visitors will receive 35 percent off of Beach Front Junior Suites, Nightly Villa Rates and Ocean View Rooms. A $500 resort credit is also included with Ocean View Room bookings.
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina:Guests who pay for five nights can stay for seven in a two, three or four-bedroom Cliffside Villa.
Resorts, Hotels & Inns
A resort, hotel or inn experience may be best suited for families looking for a full-service, low-key vacation or an opportunity to live like a local.
- Bitter End Yacht Club:Standard Beachfront Cottages are 20 percent off, with a second room 50 percent off when booking a seven night package. Guests under five are free when booking the offer and the Kid’s Camp and Junior Summer Sailing Program are also complimentary. In addition, adult guests can book the Classic Package, offering three new free summer activities: stand up paddleboard lesson, guided kayak adventure and guided trail hike.
- Fort Burt Hotel: Guests who spend five days at the hotel will receive one free night. Those who spend three days will receive a free day trip excursion.
- Fort Recovery Beachfront Villa & Suites Hotel: Visitors who spend seven nights at the property will receive a complimentary trip to the Indians, Norman Island or Jost Van Dyke, including dinner.
- Long Bay Beach Club: Guests who book a Beachfront Cabana will enjoy a complimentary upgrade to a Beachfront Deluxe.
- Myett’s Cane Garden Bay: Guests who book three nights will receive the fourth night free.
- Sea View Hotel: Summer guests who book four nights will receive a fifth night at 50 percent off and those spending six nights will receive the seventh night free.
- Sugar Mill Hotel: Visitors booking four nights or more will receive a free three day vehicle rental.
Multigenerational travelers or large groups will enjoy the ease and space that a private villa offers.
- A Dream Come True Villa Estate: Guests who book six nights will receive the seventh free, along with a three-course welcome dinner, breakfast on the first day and laundry services.
- Greenbank Estate Villas: Visitors paying for six nights will stay for seven in any villa.
- Indigo House on the Beach: Guests who book three nights will receive the fourth night free.
- Surfsong Villa Resort: Free meal upon arrival with a reservation of a week or more.
- Guavaberry Spring Vacation Homes: Complimentary snorkel equipment on site.
The adventure seeking traveler can stay aboard a chartered yacht, enjoying the sounds of the sea.
- BVI Yacht Charters: Guests who pay for seven nights will receive an additional three complimentary days.
- Cuan Law (Trimarine Boat Company): Children 18 and under can join at 50 percent off with all food, beverages, activities and watersports gear free.
- Horizon Yacht Charters: Visitors will receive ten nights for the price of seven.