Easter is one of the greatest holidays in terms of desserts and treats and sweets and cute candy-crafting creativity. I mean, the major Hallmark spin on Easter revolves around sugary goodies and bunny-shaped chocolates and everything pastel, pretty, and candy-coated. It's no wonder it's a Pinterest-fanatic's dream day.
Related: Last minute Easter fun ideas create a rustic Easter egg mantle
We like our spring-inspired sweets spreads to be equal parts aspirational and attainable here at Momtrends, so I've rounded up a few of our favorite treat ideas that are actually really easy to recreate! (No #PinterestFails here!) Because, Easter should be the ultimate Sunday Funday, and you shouldn't have to spend extra hours in the kitchen.
21 Perfect Summer Cocktails
Summer is HERE! Cheers to that! We are embracing the relaxed atmosphere that Summer brings. Mamas, let down your hair and enjoy the little things in life, like cocktail umbrellas and margarita salt. To help get you in the mood for summer relaxation we've done some research and ...read more
Home Chef Pork Buying Basics
Nothing offers the smoker more versatility than the humble pig. Every cut off the pig is smoker friendly, and delivers a different delicious flavor to suit every taste. In his new book, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoking Foods, Chef Ted Reader breaks down the different cuts of ...read more
Ultimate Refreshing Summer Poolside Punch
Time for some fun in the sun ladies and I have just the adult beverage you need! Yes, I said NEED. This poolside rum punch is so delicious and easy to make it will is the perfect recipe to whip up for the long, sunny, pool days ahead. Related: Frozen prosecco ice cubes ...read more
Four Cute and Crafty Easter Desserts
- Easter Carrot Cupcakes were dreamed up years ago and still are a show-stopper, but not all the complicated to make. Perfect for a post egg hunt celebration.
- Rice Krispie Treat Bird's Nests this simple cereal treat looks wayyyyy more complicated that is really is. If there's a party at school or church, these are also easy to transport. Go ahead and claim the win!
- Mandarin Bunnies are a healthy treat using naturally sweet fruit. You don't even have to turn the oven on for this one. The kiddos can even help "cook" this treat.
- Easter Bark from our friends at TakeTimeforStyle.com. A fun way to use leftover candy. Plus anything with this much chocolate always gets our attention.
MORE EASTER IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Cutest and craftiest Easter desserts
- Make an Easter Fairy Garden
- DIY Easter Bunny Basket and Bunny Game
Use Pinterest to save your favorite entertaining ideas. Be sure to follow our Easter Pinterest board here.