Easter is one of the greatest holidays in terms of desserts and treats and sweets and cute candy-crafting creativity. I mean, the major Hallmark spin on Easter revolves around sugary goodies and bunny-shaped chocolates and everything pastel, pretty, and candy-coated. It's no wonder it's a Pinterest-fanatic's dream day.
Related: Last minute Easter fun ideas create a rustic Easter egg mantle
We like our spring-inspired sweets spreads to be equal parts aspirational and attainable here at Momtrends, so I've rounded up a few of our favorite treat ideas that are actually really easy to recreate! (No #PinterestFails here!) Because, Easter should be the ultimate Sunday Funday, and you shouldn't have to spend extra hours in the kitchen.
Four Cute and Crafty Easter Desserts
- Easter Carrot Cupcakes were dreamed up years ago and still are a show-stopper, but not all the complicated to make. Perfect for a post egg hunt celebration.
- Rice Krispie Treat Bird's Nests this simple cereal treat looks wayyyyy more complicated that is really is. If there's a party at school or church, these are also easy to transport. Go ahead and claim the win!
- Mandarin Bunnies are a healthy treat using naturally sweet fruit. You don't even have to turn the oven on for this one. The kiddos can even help "cook" this treat.
- Easter Bark from our friends at TakeTimeforStyle.com. A fun way to use leftover candy. Plus anything with this much chocolate always gets our attention.
MORE EASTER IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Cutest and craftiest Easter desserts
- Make an Easter Fairy Garden
- DIY Easter Bunny Basket and Bunny Game
Use Pinterest to save your favorite entertaining ideas. Be sure to follow our Easter Pinterest board here.