Easter is one of the greatest holidays in terms of desserts and treats and sweets and cute candy-crafting creativity. I mean, the major Hallmark spin on Easter revolves around sugary goodies and bunny-shaped chocolates and everything pastel, pretty, and candy-coated. It's no wonder it's a Pinterest-fanatic's dream day.
Related: Last minute Easter fun ideas create a rustic Easter egg mantle
We like our spring-inspired sweets spreads to be equal parts aspirational and attainable here at Momtrends, so I've rounded up a few of our favorite treat ideas that are actually really easy to recreate! (No #PinterestFails here!) Because, Easter should be the ultimate Sunday Funday, and you shouldn't have to spend extra hours in the kitchen.
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
Four Cute and Crafty Easter Desserts
- Easter Carrot Cupcakes were dreamed up years ago and still are a show-stopper, but not all the complicated to make. Perfect for a post egg hunt celebration.
- Rice Krispie Treat Bird's Nests this simple cereal treat looks wayyyyy more complicated that is really is. If there's a party at school or church, these are also easy to transport. Go ahead and claim the win!
- Mandarin Bunnies are a healthy treat using naturally sweet fruit. You don't even have to turn the oven on for this one. The kiddos can even help "cook" this treat.
- Easter Bark from our friends at TakeTimeforStyle.com. A fun way to use leftover candy. Plus anything with this much chocolate always gets our attention.
MORE EASTER IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Cutest and craftiest Easter desserts
- Make an Easter Fairy Garden
- DIY Easter Bunny Basket and Bunny Game
Use Pinterest to save your favorite entertaining ideas. Be sure to follow our Easter Pinterest board here.