I'm a style watcher. I love taking in what other women are wearing--not as a critic, but more as if I were visiting a museum. I find that moms in the baby gear business have incredible style. Rashmi Budhram is one of those moms. She founded Momma Couture in 2009. She's a fashion-forward, NYC mom that didn't let motherhood alter her style. In fact she turned motherhood into a booming biz--chic bags that just happen to carry mom's essentials. Here's what she tucks into her bag...
Rashimi's must have beauty products:
1. Concealer--My pickYSl Touche Eclat. I love that it brightens, conceals and easy to apply....great for those sleepless nights.
2. Nars multiple stickfor cheeks, eyes and lips I love that it'??s just the right touch of color, easy to put on and the stick lasts forever!
3.Shu uemura eyelash curler'??nothing has made my eyes look brighter and bigger then this eyelash curler.
4. My newly found must have Mascara- Covergirl Lash Blast
5. Chi flat iron'??I like to call it the lazy girl'??s blow out. I can let my hair air dry and once dry I run this flat iron over my hair and in less then 5 minutes I have nice frizz free acceptable looking hair.
Ski Moms Fun Podcast
The struggle is real, but the rewards are great. Welcome to the Ski Moms Fun Podcast a chat for women who love the outdoors and do the hard work of getting families out into the snow to play. Meet Your Hosts The Ski Moms Fun Podcast is hosted by Sarah Butler and Nicole ...read more
The Books Parents Need to Get Started on the College Search
We've got a high school junior and are starting to educate ourselves on the college process. I always rely on the advice of parents who've been there and experts to help me along the way. Two new books are the perfect reads for those of us embarking on this journey. Here are the ...read more
Preserve Recycles Toothbrushes
Put those used brushes back to work with this cool new Mail Back program from Preserve. These guys always amaze me with uses for our old yogurt cups. The Mail Back Pack is a revolutionary approach to packaging. When you are done with your toothbrush, you just send it back to ...read more
And I love that this momtrenpreneur knows that some beauty essentials that are not necessarily products:
1. An uninterrupted 10 minute shower
2. A compliment from my 4 year old...When I'??m about to go out or when I'??m just coming in the door and my 4 year old daughter looks at me and says Momma you look pretty or I like your outfit....makes all the effort of putting on the make up and picking the outfit out worthwhile!
3. Just the right bag for your outfit...my favorite day bag right now is my Momma Couture Satchel in grey..I'??m a Momma on the move so this bag is perfect for on the go I take it to meetings and when I'??m running around with my kids, it holds just the right amount of stuff including my 2 year old'??s diapers, wipes, as well as drinks and snacks for the kids and myself in the insulated pockets so in this heat all of our drinks and snacks stay cold!
4. The right piece of jewelry for an outfit...some days it'??s something chunky and trendy sometime it'??s just something simple
5. Family time'??palying with my kids makes feel like a kid again and always puts a smile on my face which makes me feel a little prettier.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.