The start of a new school year can set the tone for how that year will turn out. The concept of a vision board (also known as a goal board, goal map, or treasure map) has been around for generations, but it's gained a renewed interest and popularity as of late.
If you've got a few day's before school starts we think this is a cool craft to get the kids excited about learning and creating.
1. The first step is to create a list of intentions with your child. What are their hopes and dreams for the upcoming school year?
2. Next, collect visual images to go with the list of intentions.
3. To accompany the images, add decorative handmade paper scraps, pretty stickers, and attach with Clementine Natural glue.
4. Decorate the vision board using Clementine Art Natural Paint, Markers and Soy Crayons and Crayon Rocks to add shading, doodling and drawing and your child's personal touches and creative expressions.
5. Let the board dry overnight, then hang in a place where your child can view everyday, reinforcing their intentions for the year!
For more crafty ideas, visit the Clementine Art Blog.