Tomorrow is National Margarita Day... and, bonus, it's also Friday (after a looooong and cold holiday week at home with the littles off from school.) And, so, we say there is more than one reason to celebrate with a special tequila drink.
But this is not your average marg recipe. Oh no, skip that unnaturally lime green mix, and whip up a batch of these foamy, frothy, sweet, and dreamy strawberry margaritas. It's like a creamy dessert and spiked drink in one gorgeous glass. Enjoy!
Strawberry Dream Margarita
2 Strawberries, sliced
1.5 oz. Silver tequila
3 oz. Natalie’s Margarita Mix
1 oz. Strawberry tequila cream liqueur
Juice of half a lime
Pinch of salt
1. Place sliced strawberries in a cocktail shaker.
2. Muddle until they are well mashed.
3. Add tequila, Natalie’s Margarita Mix, strawberry tequila cream liqueur and lime juice.
4. Add a pinch of salt, and ice to fill shaker. Shake until well chilled.
5. Pour into ice filled rock glass. Serve with or without salt on rim.
This is not a sponsored post.