Moms are doing double duty right now--or maybe triple duty. Homeschooling is no joke and on top of that we're running businesses and trying to take care of ourselves. I used to rely on massage to help release tension, but I can't see my regular therapist right now. These little self massaging tools from Rykr are helping to smooth out the rough spots.
The Benefits of Self Massage
There's no arguing with the power of massage. If you've experienced it, you know how fabulous massage can make you feel. It's not just a feeling, it's also proven that massage can improve muscular coordination, circulation, and immune system.
Wondered if there is anything to the trend of self massage? You're not alone. Mother's everywhere have been curious to find out more.
How to Self Massage
Check out these pressure points, then all you need to do is roll it out with one of these handy tools. Make it a regular part of your self care.
How to Celebrate Adoptive Parents
I recently learned that a friend who had been patiently awaiting a child became a parent practically overnight. When I heard about this loving couple bringing home their first baby, it really got me thinking about how to celebrate adoptive parents. We have experience with ...read more
Spiked Apple Cider Pops
September in the South is, in my opinion, still summer. The eighties and nineties always prevail and make the traditional fall flavors that I crave so much slightly out of reach. As much as I want to relax and sip on some hot cider, at the moment, I still need something iced. ...read more
Japan Adventure Park Hyatt Hotel Niseko
Are you ready for an international ski adventure with your family? This new opened in January 2020, right before the big shutdown. The Park Hyatt hotel is located 2 hours northeast of the New Chitose airport in the northern island of Hokkaido. We arrived via flight from Tokyo to ...read more
Check out this video for more information:
Three Tools for Self Massage from Rykr
- Rykr Myo roll Handheld Massage Roller: Use to massage away muscle aches and pains. This pointed massager can get to your trigger point knots and help reduce Stress. I like how the cool rolling ball glides across my neck and lower back.
- Rykr Grinder with Base roll Handheld Massage Roller: This tiny little tool is great for hips and calves. It really digs into spots that get neglected. I use my body weight to self massage with this tool.
- Rykr Pestle with Knob Handheld Massage Roller: UsLike the Myo this is also perfect for trigger points along the neck and features the cool rolling ball.
MORE SELF CARE FROM MOMTRENDS
- Easy poses from momtrends yoga series
- Essentials to help you create an at home yoga sanctuary
- Online yoga options for stay at home workouts
Use pinterest to save your favorite ideas from Momtrends. Be sure to follow our Fitness and health board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.