Cupid's cocktails--that's what I'm calling these three delicious drink recipes. Sweet, bright, and PINK, they'll surely inspire feelings of fuzzy love and buzzy delight come Valentine's Day.
Whether you're planning a Galentine's dinner or romantic tête-à-tête with your plus-one, you're going to want to have the ingredients handy to make a signature sipper for your sweetheart or your sweet besties--either way works! One of these (or all three!) will definitely win over your affections.
Blood Orange Kombucha Cocktail
Just four ingredients and you've got yourself a kickin' cocktail. The blood orange juice is sweet and tangy and offers the perfect counterbalance to your slightly bitter Kombucha .
2 oz. Natalie’s Blood Orange juice2 oz. Gingerberry Kombucha1.5 oz. vodkaSeltzer
1. Fill a rocks glass with ice.2. Add Blood Orange juice, kombucha & vodka. Stir Well. Top with seltzer.
Raspberry Lemonade Cucumber Margarita
Will you be mine? That's what you're going to say to this "sweettart" marg once you take your first sip! It packs a punch of flavor, but the cucumber mellows out the lime and raspberry in a completely refreshing way.
16 oz. Natalie’s Raspberry Lemonade1 cup Cucumber juice1/2 cup simple syrup12-14 oz. Tequila8 oz. Fresh lime juice
How to Care For Your Orchid to Keep it Alive
Flowers are such a balm. Having a bloom in my home can instantly bring my stress level down a few notches. I love getting weekly bouquets from my farm stand and I love having flowering plants in my home too. The trouble is, I'm not great with plant care. I've been wondering how ...read more
Ten Things You Can Do RIGHT NOW to get ready for ski season
I finally see snow in the forecast here in Vermont and that means ski season isn't too far away. Like all gear-intensive sports, you're going to need to do some pre-season work to make sure you're ready for the first snow day. And don't forget, skiing and riding also require ...read more
Cheesy Chicken Nacho Recipe
This week you're likely to let the kids indulge a bit on sweets. And guess what? More holidays are coming. The kids want sweets. Moms want the kids to eat well-balanced meals with plenty of nutrition. I rely on easy recipes that are ready in a flash with wholesome ingredients ...read more
Simple syrup Ingredients:
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1. Make simple syrup: combine 1/2 cup of sugar & 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil & stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Let mixture cool to room temperature. Refrigerate syrup until ready to use.2. Make cucumber juice: add cucumber & 1/4 cup water to blender. Add more water a little bit at a time, if needed. Puree until smooth. Makes 1 cup of cucumber juice.2. To make 6-8 margaritas: Combine all of the margarita ingredients in a pitcher. Stir well. Chill at least 1 hour or until serving time. Stir well before serving. Pour over ice or straight up, depending on your preference.
Strawberry Lemonade Cosmo
You can leave out the vodka and Cointreau, and serve your Natalie's Strawberry Lemonade juice in a glass with juice a bit of lime and some fresh strawberries for a light and bright mocktail kids and grownups will love. It would go great with one of these adorable V-Day breakfast dishes.
2-3 Fresh strawberries, tops removed & sliced2 oz. Strawberry Lemonade1.5 oz. citrus vodka0.5 oz. Cointreau0.5 oz. fresh lime juiceFresh strawberries, for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the strawberries.2. Add Strawberry Lemonade, vodka, Cointreau & lime juice. Shake until well chilled.2. Strain into a martini or coupe glass.
MORE WAYS TO MAKE IT A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
- 10 Valentine's Day Mailboxes to Craft with Your Kids
- Best Kids Valentine's Day Ideas on Pinterest
- Two sweet kids valentine baskets
Be sure to follow our Valentines board and pin your favorite ideas.
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are our own.