Cupid's cocktails--that's what I'm calling these three delicious drink recipes. Sweet, bright, and PINK, they'll surely inspire feelings of fuzzy love and buzzy delight come Valentine's Day.
Whether you're planning a Galentine's dinner or romantic tête-à-tête with your plus-one, you're going to want to have the ingredients handy to make a signature sipper for your sweetheart or your sweet besties--either way works! One of these (or all three!) will definitely win over your affections.
Blood Orange Kombucha Cocktail
Just four ingredients and you've got yourself a kickin' cocktail. The blood orange juice is sweet and tangy and offers the perfect counterbalance to your slightly bitter Kombucha .
- 2 oz. Natalie’s Blood Orange juice
- 2 oz. Gingerberry Kombucha
- 1.5 oz. vodkaSeltzer
- 1. Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Add Blood Orange juice, kombucha & vodka. Stir Well.
- Top with seltzer.
Raspberry Lemonade Cucumber Margarita
Will you be mine? That's what you're going to say to this "sweettart" marg once you take your first sip! It packs a punch of flavor, but the cucumber mellows out the lime and raspberry in a completely refreshing way.
- 16 oz. Natalie’s Raspberry Lemonade
- 1 cup Cucumber juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 12-14 oz. Tequila
- 8 oz. Fresh lime juice
Simple syrup Ingredients:
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
We Found the Best Dollhouses for Your Kids
I still remember the Christmas my parents brought out The Dollhouse. Mine was all wood, constructed from a kit my parents are bought and painstakingly put together. It was plain and unadorned, but in that house, I brought to life all kind of stories and sagas. Want to give your ...read more
The Ten Best Wooden Play Kitchens For Kids
Cooking is a timeless fascination for children. This type of play goes beyond gender and teaches kids loads of life skills along the way. An investment in a play kitchen is money well spent, as it can provide hours of entertainment. We've rounded up the ten best wooden play ...read more
Winter Gear Cleaning and Waterproofing Tips
The cold weather is coming. Families who love snow sports are cheering. Whether you love skiing and riding or fret when the snow comes, we all have to prepare for the cold, snowy weather means we have to get our coats and accessories ready to keep us warm and dry. We've reached ...read more
- Make simple syrup: combine 1/2 cup of sugar & 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil & stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat. Let mixture cool to room temperature. Refrigerate syrup until ready to use.
- Make cucumber juice: add cucumber & 1/4 cup water to blender. Add more water a little bit at a time, if needed. Puree until smooth. Makes 1 cup of cucumber juice.
- To make 6-8 margaritas: Combine all of the margarita ingredients in a pitcher. Stir well.
- Chill at least 1 hour or until serving time. Stir well before serving.
- Pour over ice or straight up, depending on your preference.
Strawberry Lemonade Cosmo
You can leave out the vodka and Cointreau, and serve your Natalie's Strawberry Lemonade juice in a glass with juice a bit of lime and some fresh strawberries for a light and bright mocktail kids and grownups will love. It would go great with one of these adorable V-Day breakfast dishes.
- 2-3 Fresh strawberries, tops removed & sliced
- 2 oz. Strawberry Lemonade
- 1.5 oz. citrus vodka
- 0.5 oz. Cointreau
- 0.5 oz. fresh lime juice
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the strawberries.
- Add Strawberry Lemonade, vodka, Cointreau & lime juice. Shake until well chilled.
- Strain into a martini or coupe glass.
Which one will you try when you celebrate Valentine's Day.
MORE WAYS TO MAKE IT A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
- 10 Valentine's Day Mailboxes to Craft with Your Kids
- Best Kids Valentine's Day Ideas on Pinterest
- Two sweet kids valentine baskets
Be sure to follow our Valentines board and pin your favorite ideas.
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are our own.