While we don't quite know what this school year will look like, we can be sure our kids are outgrowing their clothes and will be in need of things to keep their minds busy and engaged. Zulily is the website I trust for online sales. Every day, new sales go live and give moms like me the chance to snap up the brands I love at big discounts. Here are the ten things I'm scoping out this week from Zulily for my kids (plus a couple bonus items for just for mom!).
Ten things you needs from Zulily Sales this week
Here are few insider tips for shopping Zulily.
- Use the App: It's the easiest place to scan for new items and manage your orders.
- Order More Than One Item: Maximize your savings by ordering several items. With Zulily you get the best deals when you buy more than one item since shipping charges stays the same no matter how much you order.
- Manage Deliveries. Sometimes, delivering amazing deals like these takes a while. Zulily items might have to get some of the items in from other warehouses. This is especially important to remember when you are shopping for birthdays or holidays.
- Compare with confidence: Zulily is confident they have the best deals. If you find the same item at Amazon.com or Walmart.com, they'll match or even beat their price.
- Return with Ease: Use the app to handle returns. There is a small shipping fee and all returns must be processed in 30 days. All returned items must be unused, unaltered, and in original packaging with tags attached. Be sure to include any warranty cards and accessories. Apparel must be unworn and unwashed.
- Bonus Fridays: Placing your order on a Friday will unlock weekend long free shipping. Get more details here: www.zulily.com/fs-weekend-rts
Back to School Fashion Picks
When it comes to outfitting your kids for the new school year, Zulily is the ultimate shopping resource. I previewed the brands for you and came up with five picks from this week's sale.
- Millie Loves Lilly backpacks: Send your little one off to school or their next playdate in style with this colorful backpack and lunchboxes. I adore the colorful prints and patterns and all the Millie Loves Lilly products are made to last. Shop Millie Loves Lilly backpacks here.
- RBX: Lots of the boys I know are only interested in clothes that look sporty. Thankfully, Zulily has loads of options for them like two piece RBX sets with tank tops and shorts. Shop RBX deals here.
- Rain boots: Into each school year, some rain will fall. And each year, kids seem to grow out of these useful items. No worries, Zulily has the best options. Shop rain boots here.
- Fleece for Everyone. Since we live in the Northeast, we are all about layers. Zulily has a shop just for us with fleece available in plenty of sizes and colors. Shop Fleece deals here.
More Brands to Watch for Back to School
Keep checking back on Zulily, new back to classes deals are posted every day. Here are some highlights for the coming week:
- Matilda Jane: I have been shopping this brand for a decade. I adore the prints that are inspired from cultures around the world. From the playground to the couch, this brand has options to keep kids comfy and play-ready in style. Shop Matilda Jane here.
- Puma kids: For sporty kids, you can't beat the puma sets for boys and girls. PUMA is all about celebrating those moments of joy inherent in both sports and life. Put the "fun" in "functional" for your little athlete with their kids' activewear and sporty separates. Shop the Puma Kids Deals here
Deals on Learning Tool and Activities for Kids
It's unlikely to be a normal school year, that means savvy moms are going to need lots of learning tools and at-home activities ready to go. Zulily has more than just trendy clothing they've also got amazing Back to Class deals on brands to keep your kids' minds busy.
- Tween Crafts: It's tough for tweens to be cut out of afterschool activities and sports, thankfully crafting can keep them happy and engaged. Shop Tween Crafts here
- Picasso Tiles: These colorful magnetic tiles help kids develop their motor skills as they also practice design skills. PicassoTiles is a fun STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) toy that never gets boring. Shop these cool Picasso Tiles here.
- Learning Resources: Zulily has a great collection of hands-on educational toys for kids of all ages. Have fun while your child develops their motor and social skills. Shop Learning Resources here.
Upcoming Sales on At-Home Learning and Playing Resources
Here are a few sales that JUST ended. But it's a good look at what to expect from this great site. Keep heading back to Zulily to check in.
- KidKraft: From kitchen sets to sturdy play furniture, KidKraft has been keeping kids busy with imaginative play for years. Shop KidKraft here.
- Little Golden Books. Keep the kids reading instead of on devices. These classic books are wonderful for beginning readers. Shop Little Golden Books deals here
Plus two bonus items just for For Mom
- Rachael Ray Pans: I love Rachael Ray recipes and her show. It's all about quick and healthy meals that make my family happy. Zulily carries her line of chic, durable cookware and more innovative kitchen essentials. Shop Rachel Ray sets here.
- Havaianas: Nothing makes my feet happier than flip flops. And this Brazilian brand has the best quality and prints. Since we don't wear shoes in the house, these become our house slippers. Shop Havaianas deals here.
Are you ready to shop and save? Let me know what you purchase and don't forget to tell your friends. Find out about the Zulily $15 Referral Credits here.
This is a sponsored post.