Here in NYC we have a wide assortment of cultures. It's not usual for a family to celebrate one or two religious. That means menu planning for the spring holidays can be a bit of work. We've come up with ideas for what to serve your family for Passover and Easter.
Related: Best Easter-Desserts
Tasty Easter and Passover Recipes for Your Family
With the Easter and Passover shortly approaching, I am starting to plan what meals that I am going to bring to over to our relatives houses. From Easter cookies to matzoh ball soup, here are some of my favorite finds for the week.
1. Brown Eyed Baker shared some delicious cookies, along with 135 recipes for Easter from breakfast options to cakes to side dishes that will keep you inspired with your holiday cooking.
2. Dear Crissy has an amazing recipe for your crock pot or slow cooker. You'll be drooling over her Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham recipe. And I love using these tools to make the day of celebration a little easier.
4. Jewlicious recently posted their annual passover round-up with recipes from various newspapers featuring recipes for the holiday. It's a great resource for Passover meals.
What are some of your favorite recipes for Easter and Passover? No matter what you celebrate, we hope you have time to enjoy a great meal with family and friends.
MORE EASTER IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Cutest and craftiest Easter desserts
- Make an Easter Fairy Garden
- DIY Easter Bunny Basket and Bunny Game
Use Pinterest to save your favorite entertaining ideas. Be sure to follow our Easter Pinterest board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.