Here in NYC we have a wide assortment of cultures. It's not usual for a family to celebrate one or two religious. That means menu planning for the spring holidays can be a bit of work. We've come up with ideas for what to serve your family for Passover and Easter.
Related: Best Easter-Desserts
Tasty Easter and Passover Recipes for Your Family
With the Easter and Passover shortly approaching, I am starting to plan what meals that I am going to bring to over to our relatives houses. From Easter cookies to matzoh ball soup, here are some of my favorite finds for the week.
1. Brown Eyed Baker shared some delicious cookies, along with 135 recipes for Easter from breakfast options to cakes to side dishes that will keep you inspired with your holiday cooking.
2. Dear Crissy has an amazing recipe for your crock pot or slow cooker. You'll be drooling over her Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham recipe. And I love using these tools to make the day of celebration a little easier.
Keeping your New Year's resolutions
The New Year is off to a fresh start, and many of us are committed to doing something or many things with more intention this year. But it's tough to stay on track. In fact, “Quitters Day”, which falls on January 14th this year, is the day when most people give up. How can you ...read more
Kids in the Kitchen: Mini Banana Waffle Pies With Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
School has started back for many (us included!), and today's Kid's in the Kitchen recipe makes for a perfect breakfast or after-school snack. We made ours for an after-school snack the other day and my second grader loved it. We call this recipe Mini Banana Waffle Pies With ...read more
The Best Overnight French Toast Recipe
We've hit the winter lull--that lengthy stretch of season with no plans, no parties, nothing to do, and nowhere to go. I have to admit that at first, I welcomed the quiet obligation-free weekends of January. After the nonstop hustle-bustle pace of November and December, my family ...read more
4. Jewlicious recently posted their annual passover round-up with recipes from various newspapers featuring recipes for the holiday. It's a great resource for Passover meals.
What are some of your favorite recipes for Easter and Passover? No matter what you celebrate, we hope you have time to enjoy a great meal with family and friends.
MORE EASTER IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Cutest and craftiest Easter desserts
- Make an Easter Fairy Garden
- DIY Easter Bunny Basket and Bunny Game
Use Pinterest to save your favorite entertaining ideas. Be sure to follow our Easter Pinterest board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.