This Valentine's Day we are enjoying something sweet from Lindt, but are putting a twist on how we share our favorite part of this holiday. We've come up with four new ways to enjoy a sweet Valentine chocolate treat.
Wondering what to sip? Check out these three easy Valentine's Day cocktails.
During a recent interview with Lindt Master Chocolatier, Ann Czaja, I learned more how the company has strident quality control and tasting protocol where it takes about one year for the product to reach consumers. She also shared some entertaining ideas with their chocolates. Check out some of her tips below as you savor your chocolate this Valentine's Day.
Get Out and Play with a Smarter Set of Wheels
Our family has been through many wheels over the years. Since we are mostly an urban family, our kids found scootering the best way to get to school. My kids got bigger, so I’ve been researching options for them. Now it's time for an upgrade to our wheels and we've got some ...read more
The Best Diaper Pails and Accessories
I do believe diapering is the one activity we do the most of when our kiddos are young. For more months than I care to remember, I changed diaper after diaper after diaper. An all inclusive list of the best diaper pails and diaper accessories would have been so very helpful. ...read more
Breast Cancer Awareness Tips to Empower Yourself
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all about sharing tips to keep our busy moms healthy and at the top of their game. I think it's safe to say, we are all aware of Breast Cancer, but when it comes to breast-cancer prevention, we are sharing tips to help you feel ...read more
4 Sweet Valentine Chocolate Treat Ideas
- If you are the party host, break up your chocolate bars as a dessert for people to nibble on smaller bites and sample various flavors such as the Crunchy Caramel with Sea Salt Classic Recipe Bar.
- Have a brownie party where you have a variety of mixes and guests can include their favorite chocolate pieces for a tasty and chocolate treat.
- Have a test testing where you offer a variety of LINDT products and guests and have guess what they are eating.
- Put out a bowl of Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds Bag for some sweet and simple ways to nibble on chocolate.
Get Better Chocolate
No matter how you eat it, the quality of the product is what matters most. Lindt has been around since 1845, and are renowned for their masterful recipe and premium ingredients that are perfected by the Lindt Maîtres Chocolatiers. Treat yourself and those you love to the best chocolate for eating and sharing.
MORE WAYS TO MAKE IT A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
- Free Valentine printable
- Best Kids Valentine's Day Ideas on Pinterest
- Two sweet kids Valentine baskets
Be sure to follow our Valentine's board and pin your favorite ideas.