This Valentine's Day we are enjoying something sweet from Lindt, but are putting a twist on how we share our favorite part of this holiday. We've come up with four new ways to enjoy a sweet Valentine chocolate treat.
Wondering what to sip? Check out these three easy Valentine's Day cocktails.
During a recent interview with Lindt Master Chocolatier, Ann Czaja, I learned more how the company has strident quality control and tasting protocol where it takes about one year for the product to reach consumers. She also shared some entertaining ideas with their chocolates. Check out some of her tips below as you savor your chocolate this Valentine's Day.
Dinner with a View Brooklyn Bridge Park Estuary
Brooklyn keeps its cool vibe by continually updating the landscape. The constant flux of restaurants and entertainment keeps our community vibrant and one of my favorite things about where I live is getting the chance to explore. My latest adventure was for a dinner with a view ...read more
Get Ready for Summer Tea Collection Sale
Even if we all have to stay local, summer is going strong. As you head to the pool or day camp you might have noticed your kids GREW during the past year. Just in time for summer, Tea Collection is rolling out a big deal on swimwear and graphic tees for kids. I've enlisted some ...read more
The Key to a Great Overnight Oat Recipe
Working moms know the importance of meal planning. I'm getting ready for busy few weeks and I've been perfecting my fast breakfast options. I’ve been using Bob's Redmill Organic Steel Cut Oats to prepare my overnight oats for a nice, cold breakfast in the morning and I'm going to ...read more
4 Sweet Valentine Chocolate Treat Ideas
- If you are the party host, break up your chocolate bars as a dessert for people to nibble on smaller bites and sample various flavors such as the Crunchy Caramel with Sea Salt Classic Recipe Bar.
- Have a brownie party where you have a variety of mixes and guests can include their favorite chocolate pieces for a tasty and chocolate treat.
- Have a test testing where you offer a variety of LINDT products and guests and have guess what they are eating.
- Put out a bowl of Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds Bag for some sweet and simple ways to nibble on chocolate.
Get Better Chocolate
No matter how you eat it, the quality of the product is what matters most. Lindt has been around since 1845, and are renowned for their masterful recipe and premium ingredients that are perfected by the Lindt Maîtres Chocolatiers. Treat yourself and those you love to the best chocolate for eating and sharing.
MORE WAYS TO MAKE IT A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
- Free Valentine printable
- Best Kids Valentine's Day Ideas on Pinterest
- Two sweet kids Valentine baskets
Be sure to follow our Valentine's board and pin your favorite ideas.