We've got a creative Mother's Day gift idea a new book and a personalized book mark. It's the perfect gift for a mom who loves to read. Check out our favorite book picks and our printable and you're on the way to giving mom the perfect day.
Related: DIY Mother's Day serving tray
Mother's Day Bookmark Printable
Print out these bookmarks on some heavy cardstock and set your kids to work coloring. Then present them to mom with a few new books fo her to read AND some promised quiet time to enjoy them.
Since we know you have a book lover, have you considered an Audible gift? Head to Amazon to gift Audible here. 3 months for $45.
Audible has saved me during COVID. I walked and listened to books as a form of self care. With this gift, Amazon will send your gift recipient an email on the day you choose along with redemption instructions, or allow you to print and give it directly based on the option you select. The gift recipient can start their Audible Premium Plus membership right away. Current Audible members will receive all credits from a redeemed gift membership at once. Their current plan will not be extended or interrupted.
- The Audible Plus Catalog: the all-you-can-listen catalog including thousands of audiobooks, podcasts, and originals
- 1 credit a month good for any title in the app to keep forever
- All the best audio entertainment, all in one free app
Favorite Books for Mother's Day
Of course mom is going to need some new reading material to go with that bookmark. Here are a few of my favorites from the past year of reading.
- The Midnight Library. Did you like the movie Sliding Doors? Do you ever wonder about the paths you DIDN'T take? This bestselling book by Matt Haig explores getting a re-do on life's regrettable moments. Get The Midnight Library on Amazon here.
- The Vanishing Half. This page turner by Brit Bennett explores the lives of two sisters who live vastly different lives based on skin color. It's a spellbinding tale of race, sisterhood and love. Get The Vanishing Half. on Amazon here.
- Becoming. Catch up with Michelle Obama, one of our most beloved first ladies. This biography is about personal growth, and living your best life. She walks the reader through her early days on the South Side all the way through living at the White House and beyond. It's a lesson in grace and perseverance. Get Becoming on Amazon here.
- Conversations with RBG. In her own words, Ruth Bader Ginsburg offers an intimate look at her life and career, through an extraordinary series of conversations with the head of the National Constitution Center. Get Conversations with RBG here.
Books of the Month
Let's say you've got a SUPER picky reader. You can give this mom a thoughtful gift she can choose for herself and watch her brag about you for months to come. Book of the month gifts start at$49.99 for three months.
MORE MOTHER'S DAY INSPIRATION
- DIY Mother's Day gifts with Dove dark chocolate
- Craft corner Mothers Day banner card
- Mother's Day breakfast in bed
Save your favorite ideas to Pinterest. Be Sure to follow our Mother's Day board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.