With Easter coming, we're guessing you've got a few Peeps, chocolate eggs and jelly beans hidden in a cabinet that just maaaaybe you've already been dipping into. (We won't tell!) And now you have one more reason to celebrate that Easter candy - an Easter-basket inspired jelly bean martini!
Related: Craft Corner Easter Peep DIY Banner
Jelly Bean Martini Recipe
Here's what you'll need to make this colorful and tasty Easter treat. We say that the jelly beans can't all go to the kids. So mix it up and enjoy.
- vodka - 1/2 cup
- jelly beans - 1/4 cup
- champagne - 3 oz.
Jelly Bean Martini Directions:
- Combine the jelly beans and vodka and cover for two days.
- Add the vodka to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until cold.
- Add champagne and squeeze of lemon and stir gently. Don't shake!
- Strain into martini glass and garnish with a lemon peel. Or you know, a handful of jelly beans.
MORE EASTER IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
- Cutest and craftiest Easter desserts
- Make an Easter Fairy Garden
- DIY Easter Bunny Basket and Bunny Game
Use Pinterest to save your favorite entertaining ideas. Be sure to follow our Easter Pinterest board here.
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are our own.