Happy Gifting, Day Three! We've brought you our best gifts for babies, and our best gifts for toddlers and preschoolers. Momtrends has teamed up with five other hard-working elves (Glamamom, The Chirping Moms, Stroller in the City, Our Family Lifestyle, Divine Lifestyle) to help bring you a holiday gift guide that has the top gifts of the season. Our friend, Brianne, over at Stroller in the City used her expertise to curate this guide chock-full of the top gifts for School-Aged Kids. In this holiday gift guide, you'll find something for everyone. With a mix of STEM toys, no mess arts and crafts finds, sensory picks, and of course the surprise Hatchimal, there's no question your little one will have a magical Christmas morning!
1. Geomag strives to encourage the cognitive development of children through play while learning the science behind magnetics. Their unique, original classic magnetic set consisting of spheres, rods and panels, enables children to play for hours while learning through STEM. The classic Geomag platform that lets you create an unlimited number of structures using the magnetic bars and steel spheres. This new platform makes it possible to build even bigger and more stable constructions -the only limit is your imagination. The wide range of colors and bright pieces show you a whole new way to play. Geomag is proudly made in Switzerland and continues to the be the top selling set in Europe.
2. Hatchimals Surprise has arrived! Inside each magical speckled egg are Hatchimal twins! Who will you hatch? Hold and rub your Hatchimals Surprise egg and you will hear adorable sounds and may even see a set of eyes inside! These Hatchimals share a special bond – telling each other jokes, playing games, saying “I love you” and more! They even feel sad when they’re apart for too long! Watch as one moves and dances, while the other repeats everything you say!
3. Kwik Stix-Magic Stix - Magic Stix are sure to bring safe, fun, colorful and creative crafts to your holidays! These markers are the perfect gift for your messy little one. They are washable, odorless, and non-toxic! Even better, say your little one forgets to close the cap, there is a 7 day no dry out GUARANTEE!! Don’t miss out on getting these revolutionary markers for your children this holiday season. They are available in both 12 and 24pks on Amazon.com for just $19.99!
4. Make a quick escape with Finn and Rose in the Resistance Transport Pod. This detailed LEGO® Star Wars version of the craft from Star Wars: Episode VIII features a 2-minifigure cockpit with removable canopy and detachable panels that reveal a rear storage compartment with space for the included BB-8 figure and a weapon store. There’s also a stud shooter at the side, aimed by turning the rear engine, plus dual spring-loaded shooters underneath. Includes 2 minifigures and a BB-8 figure. It will make the perfect gift for your space explorer!
5. Moulin Roty Real Sewing Kit - Intended for children age 6 and older, this real sewing kit is an exciting milestone toy for a growing kiddo. As they create from the unknown and work with the kit’s small tools, children naturally engage in actions that help develop fine motor coordination, from threading a needle, to using mini scissors, to crocheting their little mouse a blanket. Use this colorful set, filled with inspiring open-ended materials, to expand imaginative play that helps support their continued to development.
Holiday Gift Guide For Skiers and Riders
Planning to hit the slopes this winter? We've got gifts for everyone in the family. It's all about maximizing time outdoors with our picks for the holiday gear to gift to your favorite skiers and riders. Remember to shop early to help get everything to you in time. Gifts for Her ...read more
Ski Moms Fun Podcast
The struggle is real, but the rewards are great. Welcome to the Ski Moms Fun Podcast for women who love the outdoors and do the hard work of getting families out into the snow to play. Listen to the Latest Podcast You can listen right on the blog or head to your favorite podcast ...read more
Great toy holiday gifts for kids of all ages
Welcome to our final gift guide! We are bringing you a Gift Guide chock full of toys for All ages, some classic, some making their debut--all of them in our top-ten! We love that you've been following along and shopping from each of our curated guides. We hope to help bring you ...read more
6. Antsy Pants Build and Play Kits and Covers are designed to nurture little minds to imagine big. Build your structure and choose a cover, or create your very own build. Made with durable and easy-to-assemble Snap and Click™ poles and connectors make building your Antsy Pants playhouse a snap! Limitless play for limitless fun!
7. Discover the sights, sounds and characters that make New York such a colorful place—and give this city the color it needs! This giant illustrated poster from Rose & Rex lets you experience all the fun of NYC, from iconic landmarks to local favorites. Tape it to the wall or lay it across the ground to spark rich artistic, literacy and learning opportunities as you and kiddo chat about the Upper East Side, Central Park or the Statue of Liberty!
8. Thin Stix are solid tempera paint sticks that dry in 90 seconds. No cups of yucky water, smocks, or paint brushes are required. They truly take the mess out of painting while keeping all the fun! Thin Stix come in an assortment of vibrant colors with coverage that won’t crack. The 24pk includes 12 assorted, 6 neon, and 6 metallic colors. They work great on wood, canvas, cardboard, canvas, etc. Find them on Amazon.com for only $24.99.
9. Marine Rescue Center, Build and Imagine - Young adventurers will develop foundational STEM skills with this magnetic building + storytelling playlet that bridges left and right brain play.
10. My Audio Pets are the tiniest, cutest, most KICK BUTT Bluetooth speakers on the planet and they are a smash-hit. These tiny critters are too cute to mute and make the Perfect Stocking Stuffer or Holiday Gift for your children to jam out all holiday season!
Did you catch our other holiday guides? We brought you gifts for babies, Gifts for toddlers and preschoolers as well as gifts for school-aged kids, Tweens and Teens,Gifts for College Students, Gifts for Her + (Him) and Great Toys for All Ages. Happy Celebrating!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions expressed are our own.