You are either #teampumpkinspice or adamantly against; I find there's realy no in between with this particular subject matter.
Those who are truly obsessed with pumpkin spice start craving it at the first hint of fall. While the kiddos may have their favorite chocolate-chip filled pumpkin treats, there are even better ways for adults to satisfy an urge for all things pumpkin. And with so many seasonal parties and holiday gatherings, this is your chance to get creative with everything from décor to food presentations.
Host a pumpkin spice everything evening
- Set the right atmosphere with a scent that reminds guests of one of their favorite fall flavors. A cozy fire becomes a conversation piece when you use cinnamon scented fire logs or fire starters.
- We take our coffee and our cocktails seriously, especially when they come together as pumpkin spice lattes. Show off your playful side by adding Mozart Pumpkin Spice Liqueur (made with real pumpkin!) to your coffee and garnishing with mini marshmallows. Or, go elegant by topping each cup with freshly shaved nutmeg. Mozart contains nothing artificial so it’s not cloyingly sweet; it tastes fresher and creamier . We’re betting the pumpkin spice lattes at your corner coffee house won’t taste nearly as good to you after you try this!
- Use clear glassware instead of plastic for your pumpkin spice cocktails. Not only does it feel better in your hand, but clear glass shows off that beautiful orange color.
Home Edit You Need a Bar Cart
We made it!Yes kids, we made it through the first holiday of the holiday season. Technically yes, Halloween is a holiday but it's not one of the BIG holidays. In my household, Halloween usually entails sitting around with a bottle of wine, shooing teenagers with pillowcase candy ...read more
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Ski Moms
We've rounded up a dozen stocking stuffers ideas for you to give to skiers and snowboarders. Related: Holiday gift guide for skiers and riders 10 Great Stocking Stuffers for Skiers and Riders We've got more than 20 ideas to share for stocking stuffers. Many are $10 and under. Of ...read more
Simple and small facial steamer
Does your skin need a boost this winter? This little skincare device doesn't take up much space and delivers a natural way to enhance your skin. I love it for teens and tweens as well. This simple and small facial steamer makes a great gift for anyone who loves to do facials at ...read more
- Use pretty eco-friendly paper straws for mixed drinks. Or, consider metal straws. Their cool-to-the-lips feel is perfect for an adult version of a pumpkin spice ice cream float.
- Many pumpkin spice drink recipes are served over ice. Be particular about storing your ice away from other items in your freezer. Ice tends to pick up scents and tastes from other foods. Pumpkin spice pairs well with a lot of things, but an ice cube that has a hint of last week’s meatloaf? Not so much.
- Craft beer enthusiasts look forward to each year’s autumn or harvest brews. This year, try something fun and flavorful when serving a selection of seasonal beers. Coating the rim of each glass with cinnamon and sugar. Carefully pour the beer inside for a unique taste experience.
- Bake something sweet, spicy and delicious that the kids and grown ups will both enjoy. Check out these delightful PS-loaded recipes.
- Boozy hots don't have to taste like medicine! These pumpkin pie shots are playful and yummy
This is not a sponsored post.