You are either #teampumpkinspice or adamantly against; I find there's realy no in between with this particular subject matter.
Those who are truly obsessed with pumpkin spice start craving it at the first hint of fall. While the kiddos may have their favorite chocolate-chip filled pumpkin treats, there are even better ways for adults to satisfy an urge for all things pumpkin. And with so many seasonal parties and holiday gatherings, this is your chance to get creative with everything from décor to food presentations.
Host a pumpkin spice everything evening
- Set the right atmosphere with a scent that reminds guests of one of their favorite fall flavors. A cozy fire becomes a conversation piece when you use cinnamon scented fire logs or fire starters.
- We take our coffee and our cocktails seriously, especially when they come together as pumpkin spice lattes. Show off your playful side by adding Mozart Pumpkin Spice Liqueur (made with real pumpkin!) to your coffee and garnishing with mini marshmallows. Or, go elegant by topping each cup with freshly shaved nutmeg. Mozart contains nothing artificial so it’s not cloyingly sweet; it tastes fresher and creamier . We’re betting the pumpkin spice lattes at your corner coffee house won’t taste nearly as good to you after you try this!
- Use clear glassware instead of plastic for your pumpkin spice cocktails. Not only does it feel better in your hand, but clear glass shows off that beautiful orange color.
Inspiration and Games for a Candy Land Birthday Party
The girls had their hearts set in a colorful candy party inspired by the Candy Land board game. This party was such a blast to put together. A rainbow of colors, candy bar, and candy games! Candy Land Birthday Party Food and Drink Our party was in the afternoon, so for food we ...read more
Five Tips for the Perfect Pumpkin Patch Visit
It's that time of the year again...pumpkin patch time! While I love a nice Pumpkin Spice Latte as much as the next fall lovin' girl...for me, the season is all about spending time with my family...and hopefully that time is spent outside as much as possible. If you're headed out ...read more
Perfect for Fall Pumpkin Spice Dirt Bomb Recipe
Get your pumpkin spice fix with this tasty dirt bomb recipe. Unlike fried donuts, this recipe is a little lighter and, since no hot oil is involved, a lot less messy. These dirt bombs, or baked donuts, are irresistible cakey muffins that are spiked with nutmeg and ginger, and ...read more
- Use pretty eco-friendly paper straws for mixed drinks. Or, consider metal straws. Their cool-to-the-lips feel is perfect for an adult version of a pumpkin spice ice cream float.
- Many pumpkin spice drink recipes are served over ice. Be particular about storing your ice away from other items in your freezer. Ice tends to pick up scents and tastes from other foods. Pumpkin spice pairs well with a lot of things, but an ice cube that has a hint of last week’s meatloaf? Not so much.
- Craft beer enthusiasts look forward to each year’s autumn or harvest brews. This year, try something fun and flavorful when serving a selection of seasonal beers. Coating the rim of each glass with cinnamon and sugar. Carefully pour the beer inside for a unique taste experience.
- Bake something sweet, spicy and delicious that the kids and grown ups will both enjoy. Check out these delightful PS-loaded recipes.
- Boozy hots don't have to taste like medicine! These pumpkin pie shots are playful and yummy
This is not a sponsored post.