You are either #teampumpkinspice or adamantly against; I find there's realy no in between with this particular subject matter.
Those who are truly obsessed with pumpkin spice start craving it at the first hint of fall. While the kiddos may have their favorite chocolate-chip filled pumpkin treats, there are even better ways for adults to satisfy an urge for all things pumpkin. And with so many seasonal parties and holiday gatherings, this is your chance to get creative with everything from décor to food presentations.
Host a pumpkin spice everything evening
- Set the right atmosphere with a scent that reminds guests of one of their favorite fall flavors. A cozy fire becomes a conversation piece when you use cinnamon scented fire logs or fire starters.
- We take our coffee and our cocktails seriously, especially when they come together as pumpkin spice lattes. Show off your playful side by adding Mozart Pumpkin Spice Liqueur (made with real pumpkin!) to your coffee and garnishing with mini marshmallows. Or, go elegant by topping each cup with freshly shaved nutmeg. Mozart contains nothing artificial so it’s not cloyingly sweet; it tastes fresher and creamier . We’re betting the pumpkin spice lattes at your corner coffee house won’t taste nearly as good to you after you try this!
- Use clear glassware instead of plastic for your pumpkin spice cocktails. Not only does it feel better in your hand, but clear glass shows off that beautiful orange color.
Amazon Cyber Monday Beauty Deals
Its hard to believe the holidays are here! At Momtrends, we love a good deal, but we don't have oodles of time to sift through emails, so we put together our list of favorites from Amazon's Cyber Monday Beauty list for you. 8 Best Amazon Cyber Monday Beauty Deals Drybar Single ...read more
Skin Perfected with the Le Mieux Ultrasonic Facial Tool
No lie – I love a good skincare gadget, but I’m pretty particular about what makes the cut. First and foremost, it has to work. It has to do something for my skin that is worth the time to use the device and the money to buy it in the first place. Second, I really hate products ...read more
Holiday Gift Buying: Safety Tips and Age-Appropriate Toys for Kids
The holiday buying season is back and this year we are following a few tips from the Toy Industry Association to ensure that the gifts we get our kids are safe and age-appropriate. Related: 2022 Momtrends Best Toys and Gifts for Kids Age Guide to the Best Toys Let's start with ...read more
- Use pretty eco-friendly paper straws for mixed drinks. Or, consider metal straws. Their cool-to-the-lips feel is perfect for an adult version of a pumpkin spice ice cream float.
- Many pumpkin spice drink recipes are served over ice. Be particular about storing your ice away from other items in your freezer. Ice tends to pick up scents and tastes from other foods. Pumpkin spice pairs well with a lot of things, but an ice cube that has a hint of last week’s meatloaf? Not so much.
- Craft beer enthusiasts look forward to each year’s autumn or harvest brews. This year, try something fun and flavorful when serving a selection of seasonal beers. Coating the rim of each glass with cinnamon and sugar. Carefully pour the beer inside for a unique taste experience.
- Bake something sweet, spicy and delicious that the kids and grown ups will both enjoy. Check out these delightful PS-loaded recipes.
- Boozy hots don't have to taste like medicine! These pumpkin pie shots are playful and yummy
This is not a sponsored post.