Happy Father's Day! If you're like me you might be at a loss for a good gift. My husband doesn't need any of the big go to items but I did notice that the photos in his office needed a refresh the other day so this year he's getting a few photos of his favorite wingmen. With our free tag and banner you can easily have the cutest Father's Day photos on the block.
Related: Active Dad Father's Day Guide
Father's Day Printable Banner and Tags
To make this special photo, start with the printable we've provided.
- All you have to do is download the free printables HERE
- Print onto some good thick card stock. I love my Espon EcoTank printer it never runs out on me when I'm in the middle of a project.
- From there, and cut out each letter and tape it to some twine or string. I chose to use twine for the string part but bakers twine, grosgrain ribbon, or raffia would all be cute as well.
- Grab your kiddos for a photo. I love the idea of a color coordinated photo, but it's up to you!
- Print your photo and frame it for dad. We love Minted for personalized frames.
Planning a Father's Day Surprise
After you're done with your photo shoot frame your photos, wrap them up in kraft paper, and add our matching tag. Memorable gift complete.
Ready to jump into action? DOWNLOAD BANNER AND TAG HERE
MORE FATHER'S DAY IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite ideas and organize your life. Be sure to follow our Father's Day board here.