Happy Father's Day! If you're like me you might be at a loss for a good gift. My husband doesn't need any of the big go to items but I did notice that the photos in his office needed a refresh the other day so this year he's getting a few photos of his favorite wingmen. With our free tag and banner you can easily have the cutest Father's Day photos on the block.
Related: Active Dad Father's Day Guide
Father's Day Printable Banner and Tags
To make this special photo, start with the printable we've provided.
- All you have to do is download the free printables HERE
- Print onto some good thick card stock. I love my Espon EcoTank printer it never runs out on me when I'm in the middle of a project.
- From there, and cut out each letter and tape it to some twine or string. I chose to use twine for the string part but bakers twine, grosgrain ribbon, or raffia would all be cute as well.
- Grab your kiddos for a photo. I love the idea of a color coordinated photo, but it's up to you!
- Print your photo and frame it for dad. We love Minted for personalized frames.
The Ten Best Wooden Play Kitchens For Kids
Cooking is a timeless fascination for children. This type of play goes beyond gender and teaches kids loads of life skills along the way. An investment in a play kitchen is money well spent, as it can provide hours of entertainment. We've rounded up the ten best wooden play ...read more
New Victory Announces a New Season of Shows
We know you're busy planning picnics and summer outings, but we wanted to let you know that The New Victory just announced their new season and it looks fantastic. We thought you'd like a sneak peek of what's in store! Each year the New Vic theater brings culture to tourists and ...read more
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Planning a Father's Day Surprise
After you're done with your photo shoot frame your photos, wrap them up in kraft paper, and add our matching tag. Memorable gift complete.
Ready to jump into action? DOWNLOAD BANNER AND TAG HERE
MORE FATHER'S DAY IDEAS FROM MOMTRENDS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite ideas and organize your life. Be sure to follow our Father's Day board here.