Last year we were all about bicycles for Father's Day. This year, we are focusing on the fact that Dad ROCKS! Our rock theme continues with this easy DIY gift--an earthy bookend for all of Dad's favorite books.
Easy DIY Father's Day Rock Bookend Supplies
Here's what you need to make your own:
- Basswood Rounds
- Hot Glue
- A screw
Easy DIY Father's Day Rock Bookend Directions
- Cut the end off of one wood round
- Paint them in the color of your choice
- You can add a little message on the inside or fingerprints of the kids.
- Attach them by using a drill to screw them into each other for stability.
- Start hot gluing your rocks to the other side.
Easy DIY Father's Day Rock Bookend Video Tutorial
This is such a great gift for dad---the perfect combination of DIY and function. It looks great on his desk or shelf all year round.
MORE FATHER'S DAY IDEAS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite gifts for Father's Day. Be sure to follow our Fathers Day board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post