The new trend is dining in. Restaurants simply aren't an option and families need help getting a variety of nutritious meals on the table. We've rounded up six cook at home online resources for families to get us all excited about food again.
Six Inspired Ways to Feed Your Family
While we love covering the latest fashion trends for moms, we are also intrigued by the newest trends for food. Here are some of our current favorites that the whole family will love.
Fun Ways to Discover Venice Italy with Your Family
Greetings from Italy wear the gelato is rich, the clothes divine and the scenery is inspiring. Now that I've been to this fine city in the north of Italy, twice, I've amassed a list of favorites to share. These are some fun ways to discover Venice, Italy with your family. ...read more
Best of Northern Italy Villa Cipriani Luxury Resort Review
Italy is a country that just keeps surprising and delighting me. After visiting the larger cities and making a few trips south to Sicily, Mr. Momtrends and I ventured to the northern part of the country on our last trip. Our home base was the delightful Villa Cipriani. This ...read more
Here's What No One Tells You About Olive Oil
produce is at its absolute PEAK right now. It's the time to prepare fresh veggies and fruit with ease and simplicity. When it comes to cooking, the farmer's market is my muse. As I prepare some of my summer harvest favorites, I'm sharing a little secret, what you put ON the ...read more
- Fun Baking Options: Foodstirs delivers organic junk-free baking kits to your door. I know we are all tired of making the same banana bread recipe. These kits will get the kids involved and save you a run to the store for baking powder. They ship everything but the "wet" ingredients. Use and share the code SWEET for 20% off your order at https://foodstirs.com/
- Meal Planning: The Culinistas had been helping us feed the family. We loved the in-home chefs that came weekly to prep meals for the family. Now that NYC is closed down, Culinstas has gone online to help families make shopping lists and do meal planning. Contact them for this special service https://kitchenconcierge.theculinistas.com/sign-up
- Cooking with Kids: Food, adventure, and fun. That’s always been the promise of Kidstir Cooking Kits and one that delivers every month. Now in light of recent global events in 2020, Kidstir is more relevant than ever. Your little ones will love creating exciting, kid-friendly recipes for the entire family to enjoy while you make your home the classroom. Get 20% off your order with code FIESTA here https://kidstir.com/
- Smoothie Inspiration: Organic meal service One Potato is launching 7 new smoothie kits inspired by co-founder Catherine McCord’s latest cookbook Smoothie Project: Antioxidant Rich, PB&J, Bright Green, Blue Chai, Pina Colada, Immunity Booster and Samoa. These packages are space-efficient, vibrant in color and make smoothie-making a fun, and easy experience. They will be available for $5.95-$6.95 beginning April 30th. The Smoothie Project smoothie kits will be available here nationally in May 2020 https://onepotato.com/.
- Order in the best pizza: We've been placing a monthly order from Talia di Napoli. My family was thrilled to get a special delivery from Talia di Napoli. The secret is the authentic thin crust. It'll blow away any frozen pizza you've ever tried, just add a salad and you will win dinner. Talia di Napoli is currently offering a special 15% off promotion with the code TALIA@HOME order here https://taliadinapoli.com/
WANT MORE RECIPES FROM MOMTRENDS?
- The Best Italian Pizza Can Be Shipped to Your Door
- 10 Breakfast Recipes to Try at Home
- Pantry Meals You Can Make in a Pinch
Looking for more food ideas? Check out the Momtrends Recipe Board on Pinterest!
Momtrends was not paid for this post.