The new trend is dining in. Restaurants simply aren't an option and families need help getting a variety of nutritious meals on the table. We've rounded up six cook at home online resources for families to get us all excited about food again.
Six Inspired Ways to Feed Your Family
While we love covering the latest fashion trends for moms, we are also intrigued by the newest trends for food. Here are some of our current favorites that the whole family will love.
Skip the Crowds and Take Your Family Skiing in Waterville Valley
After a sizable snow storm over Martin Luther King weekend, there were plenty of lift lines and skiers heading to Vermont. Amazingly, most of them drove right past an awesome resort. I'm encouraging families to skip the crowds on the next winter holiday and take a family ski trip ...read more
Keeping your New Year's resolutions
The New Year is off to a fresh start, and many of us are committed to doing something or many things with more intention this year. But it's tough to stay on track. In fact, “Quitters Day”, which falls on January 14th this year, is the day when most people give up. How can you ...read more
Kids in the Kitchen: Mini Banana Waffle Pies With Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
School has started back for many (us included!), and today's Kid's in the Kitchen recipe makes for a perfect breakfast or after-school snack. We made ours for an after-school snack the other day and my second grader loved it. We call this recipe Mini Banana Waffle Pies With ...read more
- Fun Baking Options: Foodstirs delivers organic junk-free baking kits to your door. I know we are all tired of making the same banana bread recipe. These kits will get the kids involved and save you a run to the store for baking powder. They ship everything but the "wet" ingredients. Use and share the code SWEET for 20% off your order at https://foodstirs.com/
- Meal Planning: The Culinistas had been helping us feed the family. We loved the in-home chefs that came weekly to prep meals for the family. Now that NYC is closed down, Culinstas has gone online to help families make shopping lists and do meal planning. Contact them for this special service https://kitchenconcierge.theculinistas.com/sign-up
- Cooking with Kids: Food, adventure, and fun. That’s always been the promise of Kidstir Cooking Kits and one that delivers every month. Now in light of recent global events in 2020, Kidstir is more relevant than ever. Your little ones will love creating exciting, kid-friendly recipes for the entire family to enjoy while you make your home the classroom. Get 20% off your order with code FIESTA here https://kidstir.com/
- Smoothie Inspiration: Organic meal service One Potato is launching 7 new smoothie kits inspired by co-founder Catherine McCord’s latest cookbook Smoothie Project: Antioxidant Rich, PB&J, Bright Green, Blue Chai, Pina Colada, Immunity Booster and Samoa. These packages are space-efficient, vibrant in color and make smoothie-making a fun, and easy experience. They will be available for $5.95-$6.95 beginning April 30th. The Smoothie Project smoothie kits will be available here nationally in May 2020 https://onepotato.com/.
- Order in the best pizza: We've been placing a monthly order from Talia di Napoli. My family was thrilled to get a special delivery from Talia di Napoli. The secret is the authentic thin crust. It'll blow away any frozen pizza you've ever tried, just add a salad and you will win dinner. Talia di Napoli is currently offering a special 15% off promotion with the code TALIA@HOME order here https://taliadinapoli.com/
WANT MORE RECIPES FROM MOMTRENDS?
- The Best Italian Pizza Can Be Shipped to Your Door
- 10 Breakfast Recipes to Try at Home
- Pantry Meals You Can Make in a Pinch
Looking for more food ideas? Check out the Momtrends Recipe Board on Pinterest!
Momtrends was not paid for this post.