The new trend is dining in. Restaurants simply aren't an option and families need help getting a variety of nutritious meals on the table. We've rounded up six cook at home online resources for families to get us all excited about food again.
Six Inspired Ways to Feed Your Family
While we love covering the latest fashion trends for moms, we are also intrigued by the newest trends for food. Here are some of our current favorites that the whole family will love.
Japan Adventure Park Hyatt Hotel Niseko
Are you ready for an international ski adventure with your family? The hotel is located 2 hours northeast of the New Chitose airport in the northern island of Hokkaido. We arrived via flight from Tokyo to the Park Hyatt Hotel Niseko and had five days of mountain adventures. I ...read more
Boozy Salted Caramel Apple Cocktail
If there is a time of year that I consider "my season," it is surely fall! I love everything about autumn from the crisp air to the brilliant colors of the foliage. The mountain landscape by far is my favorite. Whether I'm in the Rockies or the Appalachians, the mountains are ...read more
Make a Fall Leaf Menu for the Holidays
I'd rather throw a party than crawl under the covers. Are you with me fellow hostesses? Let's talk about harvest season. It's a favorite time to entertain. To celebrate the season, try this fall leaf menu craft. It's perfect for Thanksgiving or just for fun. We have this amazing ...read more
- Fun Baking Options: Foodstirs delivers organic junk-free baking kits to your door. I know we are all tired of making the same banana bread recipe. These kits will get the kids involved and save you a run to the store for baking powder. They ship everything but the "wet" ingredients. Use and share the code SWEET for 20% off your order at https://foodstirs.com/
- Meal Planning: The Culinistas had been helping us feed the family. We loved the in-home chefs that came weekly to prep meals for the family. Now that NYC is closed down, Culinstas has gone online to help families make shopping lists and do meal planning. Contact them for this special service https://kitchenconcierge.theculinistas.com/sign-up
- Cooking with Kids: Food, adventure, and fun. That’s always been the promise of Kidstir Cooking Kits and one that delivers every month. Now in light of recent global events in 2020, Kidstir is more relevant than ever. Your little ones will love creating exciting, kid-friendly recipes for the entire family to enjoy while you make your home the classroom. Get 20% off your order with code FIESTA here https://kidstir.com/
- Smoothie Inspiration: Organic meal service One Potato is launching 7 new smoothie kits inspired by co-founder Catherine McCord’s latest cookbook Smoothie Project: Antioxidant Rich, PB&J, Bright Green, Blue Chai, Pina Colada, Immunity Booster and Samoa. These packages are space-efficient, vibrant in color and make smoothie-making a fun, and easy experience. They will be available for $5.95-$6.95 beginning April 30th. The Smoothie Project smoothie kits will be available here nationally in May 2020 https://onepotato.com/.
- Order in the best pizza: We've been placing a monthly order from Talia di Napoli. My family was thrilled to get a special delivery from Talia di Napoli. The secret is the authentic thin crust. It'll blow away any frozen pizza you've ever tried, just add a salad and you will win dinner. Talia di Napoli is currently offering a special 15% off promotion with the code TALIA@HOME order here https://taliadinapoli.com/
WANT MORE RECIPES FROM MOMTRENDS?
- The Best Italian Pizza Can Be Shipped to Your Door
- 10 Breakfast Recipes to Try at Home
- Pantry Meals You Can Make in a Pinch
Looking for more food ideas? Check out the Momtrends Recipe Board on Pinterest!
Momtrends was not paid for this post.