Summertime is the perfect time for some homemade milkshakes and tropical fruit. I saw this cute little mini bottle of cake-flavored vodka and tons of beautiful pineapples in the store, and put two and two together. I knew I had to make a Pineapple Upside Down Cake Boozy Milkshake!
Haven't you always wondered what cake vodka tastes like? It's deliciously dangerous, I tell you! I could drink it straight, which would be a bad thing! Adding it to this milkshake feels a little bit safer though. For this cocktail, we've gotten inspired by the islands, it's perfect for a day when you just need to get away from it all.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Boozy Milkshake
Note: This makes 1 extra large serving or 2 medium servings depending on your glass.
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (with juice)
- 1 mini bottle of cake flavored vodka
- whipped cream (optional)
- cherry (optional)
- umbrella and pineapple wedge (optional)
- Blend together your vanilla ice cream with 1 cup crushed pineapple and the whole mini bottle of cake vodka.
- Pour a small amount of grenadine in the bottom of your glass.
- Top with the milkshake.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry on top. A
- dd a pretty straw, wedge of pineapple on the rim, and tropical umbrella for a bit of pretty.
MORE FAVORITE SUMMERY DRINKS
Use Pinterest to save your favorite cocktail recipes. Be sure to follow our Drinks board here.
This is not a sponsored post.