I've been getting back into a fitness regime this past month, and while I have been loving running in the morning it also takes a lot of planning and motivation to keep me going. I searched some blogs for some of their best motivational tips to keep me inspired and moving through the weekend. Here are some of my favorites.
1. And her Little Dog Too shares some great running quotes - with my favorite being "Run While You Can."
2. Skinny Runner has some great tips for running in hot weather. She talks about running before the super hot hours of 10am-4pm, hydrating beforehand, and wearing lightweight clothing like tanks from Old Navy.
3. For those that are looking to run faster, The Fitnessista shares some tips such as about hitting intervals, cross training, and being consistent.
4. We talk about how to change girl's sports here. Helping young girls run is great inspiration for us.
MORE RUNNING FROM MOMTRENDS
- Tips for Taking the Tough Mudder 5K Challenge
- Tips for Running with Tweens and Kids
- Essential Running Gear for Safety
Use Pinterest to save your favorite parenting articles. Be sure to follow our Running board here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.